Boredom

Lol

                                                                                     *Tsuki's POV*

                                         I walked away from Yama, dumbfounded. He's never pulled away like that before. Maybe I made him mad? That would be terrible. Yama's never been generally mad. I sat down and survived through the rest of the day, until practice. 

                                                          (This'll be longer I swear!! After school-At practice)

                                         I walked down to the gym, hoping I'd have an answer for why Yama pulled away. Opening the door, I saw everyone except Yams. "Hey Suga," I asked walking in. He turned. "What is it?" "Have you seen Yamaguchi?" I could pin point the second his mom kicked in. Right about....now. "What?! Is he missing? He's never been late..Go look for him!" Suga got up. I nodded and turned trying to hide my laughs. It was kinda funny how mother-like he was.

                                      I did a quick patrol around the school but didn't see him. Maybe he went home? I walked down the road I had millions of times before reaching his house. Knocking i asked, "Yama, are you in here?" No one answered. I twisted the knob. "I'm coming in!" I walked into the house and saw it was abnormally clean. Yamaguchi's mom is barely home and Yama didn't really clean up much. I shook it off and went upstairs.

                                      It was still really clean. I mean, some people's houses are like this, but not Yams'. Usually, there was a small bucket of laundry somewhere and things scattered. Maybe I was stressing too much. I noticed that his room was the only one closed so, naturally, I knocked. "G-go away.." Someone called. I realized it was Yams. Was he crying? "Are you ok-" The door opened and he pulled me in.

I told you it was gonna be longer!! I feel bad for writing short stuff that ends on cliffhangers. Random saying time! Airplane mode doesn't make phones fly so It doesn't work. Bye Bye!