Baki Baki Ni Ore~ Help me.

I see that you like my stuff Grace. WELL HERE'S S'MORE!!!

                                        *SugaMama POV cuz I needed a new one and I dont like 3rd person*

                                  "See!!" i told you they were cute!" I Ran up to Daichi. "They are annoying." I shrugged. I watched Tsukishima literally run off with Yama. Yams was screaming. "Ey, Can you put him down now?" I yelled. Tsukki put him down and Yama ran up to me. "Mother, this man is gonna murder me!" I like being the team mom.  "He won't. If he does i'll slit his throat." (Me lol) Yamaguchi backed up. "What? What'd I say?" I turned around. Tanaka was laughing and Kageyama was giving me at "Da hec man?" look. 

                                         Continuing our walk, we left one by one, until it was me and Yama. "Why did you say you were gonna slit tsukki's throat?" I smiled. 'Because you are my child and I have to protect you." He stopped. "You're better than my actual mom." I gasped. "I AM?" He nodded. "She's never really home sooo.." I huffed. "She should be there!" "Yeah." He seemed a bit distressed. "is something wrong?" he shook his head. "No. oh, that's my house! Bye Suga!" He ran off waving. i waved. Was his mom never there? I don't think I've ever seen her..

                                                                              *Yams' POV*

                                             Glad my house came up. I did not want to go down the rabbit hole of why my mom wasn't home. I thought it was kinda funny. My mom was kindaaa Homophobic. Sratch that, she was overly Homophobic. I hadn't even told her i was with Tsuki or that i was gay. She would literally throw me out. I reached my house and opened the door. "Hi honey!" Speak of the devil.."Hey mom." "How was school?" I shrugged. "fine. I'm going to study." "Okay."

Ya like? I don't know what to put here, but then i never do. OH! i beat pokemon sword and apprently Toby Fox, creator of Undertale, Did some music in the game! you see his name in the credits btw.