Oop-

Anyone like those two sentences up there? I do.

                                                                            *Yamaguchi's POV*

                                            Not thinking clearly, I pull Tsuki into my room. "I'm not okay. I..I know who my soulmate is..you too actually, but I don't know how to tell them..." I Still held on to his hand, I never wanted to let go. Tsuki looked surprised. "Well...First, It's okay not to be fine, Second, I'd ask them out or something.." He said after awhile. I letting go of his hand, I rubbed my arm. "Then..." I paused. "Then would you go out with m-me?" I choked on the last word. I could see his eyes widen. "Of course."

                                                                       (Fast forward like, two days later. Or something.)

                                             Me and Tsuki had been dating and we really liked each other, we were just to blind to notice. When we told the team, they weren't surprised. I mean, I was always around him. Hinata wanted to throw a party, but Kageyama didn't think that was necessary. Maybe they like each other too...

                                              "Yams, we're gonna be late come on!"Tsuki called running in front of me. "I'm hurrying!" I yelled. "Hurry faster!" I tried to run faster but with me being just slightly clumsy, I tripped. "Oww.." Tsuki turned around. "You good?" "Yea.." I stumbled to my knees and rubbed my head. I stood up and ran to school. 

(Guess who's running out of ideas? ME. Get ready cuz idk what im doing and this may or may not make any sense.)

                                                              *After school Cuz...You know. read previous sentance.*

                                                 The team decided to walk home together, and since his house was last, Daichi led. "I still think you guys are cute." Suga said. "Stop it" I blushed a bit. "Oh come on." Hinata came up behind me. "Suga isn't wrong!" The ginger gestured to me and Tsuki. Tsuki picked me up, much to my demise. "Well he's not right either. This is adorable not cute." Still holding me, He ran in front of Daichi. "See!!"

Aaaaand i stop here. The chapter, not the book. I still have somewhat of a plan for this. Random thingie, Both chickens and roaches and live without their heads, but roaches live longer.  Who's disgusted?