Prologue

Prologue

I couldn't take it anymore. Everything was just too much to handle right now. I can't control anything that's happening in my life anymore. Everything's just fucked up right now. All I can think about is just ending it all.

I suck my breath in as I'm standing on the ledge of the reddish-brown bridge. Looking down, you can see the cold water, inviting anyone to misfortune if they fall into it. I let out a little shiver from how cold I am right now. It's the middle of the winter, and all I'm wearing is a tank top, how stupid of me.

I look down back at the water, and suddenly memories of everything's that happened to me in the past few years came haunting me back.

You're too ugly to live, no one would want to have an ugly slut as a daughter like you.

You're so pathetic, why are you still living?

I thought you were different. But it turns out you're just like everyone else I've met who's fucked me over.

Don't give up on everything like I did Elena, please. Do this for me.

"I'm sorry Rob. I'm so sorry, I just can't do this anymore," I say to myself as my eyes shut. I let out my last few breathes and I opened my eyes again.

I took one tiny step towards the edge before I stopped myself.

"Bye Blake," I say quietly.

I heard something behind me but I ignored it completely. "No stop," I think I heard someone say. But I ignored it again. There was no turning back now. My mind was made up.

I jumped off the bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Did you like it? Comment and vote for more(: x

-Mehreen & Dorin