loving light

6p.m

"Is this the last one?"
I asked signing over some document.

"Yeah, we're done for the day. I'll email the rest so you can read over it."
My manager Damien said and that's all I needed to hear to get out of this cold ass office.

"Damn, I see you can't wait to get out of here. "

"I can't want to go home anymore?"
I chuckled as I put on my blazer.

"Nah, you're way too eager to go home. You always been the one to wanna finish all business arrangements before the end of the day."

I said nothing as I stale faced him, he wasn't getting nothing out of me.

"Are you done preying , can I go now."

"Of course boss man. Greet your lady for me."
He said smiling and I waved him off.

"Whatever man. I'ma see you tommorow."

The whole ride in the elevator I contemplated on whether I should just go over to her place instead of mine.

I know we weren't back together and were taking things slow so I didn't want to be overbearing.

But then again the only thing I wanted to do all day was see her.

So... I was gonna see her.

I watched as the rain poured when I drove out of the garage. For some reason I loved days like this, something about it just made me feel like it was God's way of cleansing the world.

It took me no time to get to Violets house seeing as the roads where cleared by the storm.

❤️: Baby open up.

I sent her a text after I parked and waited for a reply.

A few minutes later she replied with a simple ok so I hurried out of my car and into the apartment.

I closed the door behind me and looked around the living area for her but she wasn't there.

I figured she'd be in the room and sure enough she was. She layed on the bed cled in nothing but a silk robe that barely touched her thigns.

I stood at the door and starred at her for a while. She was playing with me and she knew it.

I stripped out of my work clothes and sat on the edge of the bed pulling at her leg.

"Your so annoying."
She said getting up and coming to me anyways.

"Come here."
I instructed as she sat next to me.

Getting the hint she moved onto my lap and strandled me while laying her head on my shoulder.

"You good."
I asked feeling that she was tense.

She said nothing as she shook her head and I played in her hair to relax her abit.

"Talk to me."