Textos 18, 19, 20 y 21

"You're both the fire and the water that extinguishes it. You're the narrator, the protagonist, and the sidekick. You're the storyteller and the story told. You are somebody's something, but you are also your you."
"Eres ambos, el fuego y el agua que lo apaga. Eres la narradora, la protagonista y el compinche. Eres la que cuenta la historia y la historia que se cuenta. Eres algo de alguien, pero también eres tu tú."

"You remember your first love because they show you, prove to you, that you can love and be loved, that nothing in this world is deserved except for love, that love is both how you become a person and why."
"Recuerdas tu primer amor porque te muestra, te prueba, que puedes amar y ser amada, que nada en este mundo se merece excepto el amor, que el amor es cómo llegas a ser persona y por qué."

"The problem with happy endings is that they're either not really happy, or not really endings, you know? In real life, some things get better and some things get worse. And then eventually you die."
"El problema con los finales felices es que o no son realmente felices o no son realmente finales, ¿sabes? En la vida real, algunas cosas mejoran y otras empeoran. Y al final, te mueres."

"You are as real as anyone, and your doubts make you more real, not less."
"Eres tan real como cualquiera, y tus dudas te hacen más real, no menos."

All this are quotes from Turtles all the way down by John Green.
Todos estos son textos de Mil veces hasta siempre de John Green.