1.

"I got to pick Yasmin up from school. I'll see you later for Brandons party though." Korie says hurrying across the shop floor with her bags.

I just laugh a little and make my way to JD, Even though I was just in there.

I turn in to the shop to find a tall figure. It takes me a while to figure out who it is but when I do I'm stunned.

Someone I'd never expected to see. Only on the internet. Maybe TV. Not here, and certainly not now.

But hey... Its Ashley Banjo.

"Umm. Sorry but could I have a quick picture please." I stutter completely starstruck.

"Of co-" he starts, there's a long pause...

Have I violated him in some way??

Have I got a bit of that big Mac on my face?? Are my shoes on the wrong feet??

Like the fuck??!!

"I know you." He continues. "Zoe. Right??"

He knows my name...

Lord Jesus he knows my name!!

Hol' up Ashley Banjo Knows my name??

How this nigga know my name?? I swear that would be an immediate slap if it weren't Ashley.

"The Athlete. I remember you from a couple of years ago. " he smiles, flashing his pearly teeth.

"You remember me??" I grin in disbelief.

"Yes. You're such an inspirational kid."

Kid? Nigga I'm 18. Is that a kid??

"Likewise man." I say with the same wide grin.

"Nahh. You're multi talented. Gymnastics, golf, everything." He seems equally as starstruck.

"The boys and I are massive fans. You're so humble as well." He carries on.

"The boys?? Like the rest of Diversity??" I ask taken aback.

"Yes, we love you. I never thought a little 14 year old could inspire us so greatly."

"You know. The same goes for you. I've been a massive fan for years." I say flattered. "I love you guys. How you're dedicated, how you're all humble and modest too."

"How hard you have worked and how far it has got you is what keeps me going in what I do. So thank you" I smile.

"That's really nice to know." He say returning the smile.

"Look you have a lot of bags. I'll help, can't let a beautiful girl you carry all those." He says like a total gentlemen

Well I wasn't finished shopping but I'd be stupid to turn down the offer.

But all I can manage is a nod, which probably looks rude. But I'm just astounded by the fact that Ashley Banjo has just offered to carry my bags.

Coincidence, destiny, fate whatever. I'm just grateful because those bags were heavy.

"How about we go to the studio yeah?" Ashley says opening the car door for me.

"Don't play man." I frown.

"I'm not playing, the boys and I would love it if you stayed a while."

"Don't speak for them. They probably won't." I say trying to be humble but deep down mans getting gassed.

"We're massive fans."

"I'm a massive fan of you too." I whisper to myself.

My hands start to shake as he pulls up outside danceworks. The tremors shuffle down to my legs. This is worse than the nerves I get before a race...