4.

Zoe

"I'm sure you can." Perri says nudging me.

"I'm not even joking I can't." I laugh through my lies.

I just don't want them to know I dance, It's just something I've always kept to myself.

"How about we go into the other room and you can dance there as you're embarrassed." He says.

I just nod and follow him, Thinking of what I should dance to.

"The speakers are there, just put your phone in and dance. Because I know you can." He smiles.

His smile is gorgeous and I get lost in his eyes. It's actually unbelievable how I could find someone so beautiful.

I scroll through my songs debating what song. I finally decide on Did it on em by Queen Nicki because it reminds me of my friend kailyn.

I dance, ignoring Perri and just following the music. I get a sense of relief when I dance, like the world just melts away around me, leaving me with the music.

"And you said you couldn't dance??" He laughs. "You're proper good."

I just smile politely and unplug my phone.

"Its just a little hobby." I shrug modestly. When done I'm proper gassed inside.

"Where do you train?." He asks sitting beside me.

"My dad built a little studio for my mum at the back of the garden." I say thinking how I should've been home time ago.

"Bob the builder." He laughs hysterically at his dry joke, his little puff bobbing.  

"But seriously, You should dance for the boys." He says still grinning from his dead ass joke.

"Nahh." I say shaking my head.

"Hmm yeah, You should. Wait no... you will." He says taking my hand.

I just can't even respond, like I only known him couple minutes and he holding my hand. Bruvvvv.

He calls Ashley and the,rest of the boys in and readies the track for me.

"Fuck it." I think to myself. "Just fucking dance, got nothing to loose."   And that's what I do, I dance to the songs end. And it felt great.

"Ohh you sassy little bitch." Jordan applauds.

I get shy and my Hands automatically draw to my face. I cover my eyes like the emoji

"Awhh. Don't be shy beautiful, you're really good." Perri Says removing my hands.

"It's not a lot that you been saying but I can tell from your body language." Warren sings.

"He wants the pussy." Jordan joins.

"Wants the pussy." Warren echoes

"And the titties." Jordan sings through laughter.

"And the titties..." Warren echoes as he winks.

"You're just out of tune man " Perri says glaring at them.

I just blush a little. Despite knowing its not true, he don't like me.

"Grow up boys." Ashley says getting up.  He whispers something to the boys, I grow conscious as they start to grin. Like are they laughing at me.

"Just follow us yeah." Sam says.

I follow them through a routine. It wasn't overly easy but I was able to keep up. We run through it a few times and I get through with next to zero mistakes. I feel slightly proud.

We finish and take a little break. 

"Zoe you're actually good. But mind waiting outside for a bit." Ashley says sipping his water.

I nod and exit, not sure what to think. Was I good, was I shit?? Did they like, do they want to stab me??

"Zoe, you can come back in now." Mitchell says poking his head round the door.

I mutter a slight ok as I head towards the door. Thoughts racing, like they're on the track. Omll this feeling of nervousness, excitement and needing to pee is not healthy. 

"As you may know we've just been on tour around the UK." Ashley says

"Yup, I do because I went." I grin thinking back the ltr at the O2.

"Well were planning on doing a European tour in a few years and were massive fans of you, it just so happens that you seem to be a fan of us." He continues  "You're talented, you can dance like nobody's business."

I'm taken aback by all he's saying. I just shake my head in disagreement.

"so we were wondering if you would honour us by accompanying us on this tour." Ashley says punctuated with hand gestures.

"Bruhh." I say, my jaw dropping. 

"You tripping." I laugh.

"Nope. You already got one routine down." Terry says patting my head making me feel like a dog.

I just look confused. Like got one routine down?? Nigga whuttt???

"That was something we were thinking of using on the next tour." Ike says picking up on my expression.

"BitchAssNiggaSonOfAMotherFuckingTurtleDickAssBitch say what." I gasp.

"Ayyyy. My G raps too." Ike smirks nudging me lightly.

"Uhhmm, Not really." I laugh.  "I'm not quite willing to change my name to Marshall and dye my hair blonde yet bruv."

They all erupt into laughter though my jokes weren't even all that funny.

"Seriously. The tours ages away but I would love it if you would join us, maybe you couldn't invite a few friends." Ashley says.

"But they have to be able to dance." Mitchell says.

I immediately know who ass I'ma drag on this adventure.

Idkkkk. Shittt part tbh but share and shit. You know like I dont want no deadass reads. And I kinda want some good shit to read bc if I'm 100% honest some of these fanfics are dead. Like ik this isn't the best either bc my grammar and shit but still some of these other plots are just offfffff.
I only know one good fanfic. Which one by XxLi-LixX my bitchhhhhh.

So ahhh. I dont only have to be fanfics. Just none of that Nerd-In-corner-likes-badboy-alpha-nigga-but-refuses-to-admit-it-even-when-the-badboy-alpha-nigga-moves-to-her-but-they-ass-still-live-happily-ever-after. Yeasts that's how some of y'all be moving now. Like hol the fuck up.

Welll ummm yehhhh. Byeee nigga