Quinn: Finally, something good happens.

For the next ten minutes, I was a flurry of chaos.

I rotated from muttering profanities to overthinking, wondering if this were just a dream, then slapping myself to test it, remembering that it was real, then declaring myself mentally challenged.

"Three, two, one." Ari counted. She looked back at the trapdoor.

Nothing happened.

"Huh," Ari muttered. "I thought that someone would come out." I groaned "Seriously? THAT was your plan? Ten minutes of me slowly going insane and THAT was what you were planning?!"

I glanced back and saw what I thought was an ant. Until said and grew larger, it looked like when you enlargen an image, the 'ant' finally stopped growing, giving me a closer look.

Now, it seemed like there was a person.

A person who could change their size to be specific.

They had ebony-black hair tied in a small ponytail (not like it was keeping the hair neat) bouncing up and down as they ran. They didn't even bother to look ahead before crashing into the bleachers.

Ari winced, "That's gonna hurt," I mumbled.

"Um," A new voice popped up, "Yes it DOES hurt, and are you just gonna stay there and leave me severely injured?" "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." I mused.

"I hate you," he hissed. I raised an eyebrow "You literally just met me. I don't think I'm that unlikable." I pointed out.

The guy stood up, dusting off some pieces of debris. "I'm leaving now. Also, you saw nothing," he said, preparing to leave.

Ari stepped in front of him, blocking his exit. "Oh, I saw something alright." She smirked. "And we're not leaving until we both get answers," I added.

The guy sighed "No, sorry kids, this show is closed. Now goodbye."

"I know I saw you go all 'Ant-Man' on us. You're not even alone here! I'm a freaking EMPATH for goodness sake!" Ari snapped. "Trick of your eyes, and being an empath, go make a doctor's appointment, someone's gonna get declared insane." He laughed, glaring right back at Ari. "If you think being an empath is enough for a doctor's appointment. Then I know that you'll need one too if you're Ant-Man." I said.

The guy sighed. "Fine, you got me, turn me in." I snorted "I won't do that, but instead you help us Ant-man."

"Alex," he said, putting his hand out.

"Excuse me?" Ari asked. "I meant, 'Hi, my name is Alex Ricci. Nice to annoy you." Alex grinned. "Oh, we're doing introductions now? Okay, I'm Ari, that's Quinn. Hi." Ari introduced.

"Okay," Alex started "what do you want me to do?"

"Get under the trapdoor and unlock it. Then, we'll come in." I explained.

"What do you even want under there?" Alex asked. "I mean, we don't even know what's in there."

"Not that I'm complaining," he added, "this sounds interesting."

"For your question, there's two people there who need help and I'm slightly bored. For the second part, I need answers to this crazy day, plus! If it's a dream, I'll wake up!" I answered.

"Weird answer but that seems like something I would say too. Anyway, see ya in five minutes!" Alex exclaimed, running off.

And that moment was when everything changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn: Wait a second, I did NOT think of that! Alex what the heck?!

Alex: I haven't even done anything remotely annoying during our entire adventure!

Ari: Yes you did! I would list them all down but spoilers! And look! The book is writing down this too!

Alex: Nice!

Quinn: No! Not nice! Very very VERY not nice! Can we erase it?

Alex: Yes but let's make a deal, round of Uno. If I lose, you get to erase this. If you lose, we're keeping it here.

Quinn: Deal, also If I win, I get the candy stash.

Ari: Excuse me?! Count me in.