chapter 4

I went in and tried to separate the both of them

"Nate" I yelled over the crowd

Nate punched the guy in the jaw and then the right cheek and then got him by the shirt and slammed him against the floor over and over. He finally calmed down and got up. But of course Nate wasn't just done yet, to finish it up he kicked him three times in the gut and kicked him in the twice face.

He got my arm and dragged me out side.

"What happened?" I asked Nate looking at his hands. He had blood dripping from them.

"What happened was that I got in a fight, weren't you paying attention sweetheart"

"Let's go to my house I can give you an ice pack and you can clean up."

"No let's go to mine, I need to talk to you privately"
----

"I'll go get the first aid kit" I said and ran to the bathroom

I looked threw all the supplies that they had in there until I finally found it. I got it and ran back to Nate's room.

"Here" I said giving it to him. I'd already washed his cut and iced it we just needed to put the bandages on him.

He rolled them from the spots where he hit dick with.

"Thanks" he said giving it back to me

"Now can you please tell me why you got in a fight"

"Well, that duchbag came after me after we had that talk, I started dancing again and then he came behind my back and told me he was going to have his way with you one way or another. After that I got pissed and punched him in the face, he took a swing at me but missed so I hit him again and that's when I nocked him down and the people around us started making a circle and I got on top of him and started beating him. Then after that you showed up and, well, you know what happened after" he said laying back on his bed.

"You didn't have to protect me"

"If I didn't who would"

"Myself"

"Come here" he said and opened his arms. I went to where he was and laid down in his chest.

"As long as you are by my side or at least I'm around, you won't have to worry about someone having your back. I got you. I know that this may be hard to believe because of your trust issues but it is true. You don't only have yourself anymore. I'm here"

"Thanks" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I just laid on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

ψ(`∇')ψ ψ(`∇')ψ

~dreaming~

"NATE" I yelled

I was in a dark room. There was no light except where I was standing on. There was nothing. No one, but me. I tried to look ahead but I couldn't move. it was like I was stuck in a box. All of a sudden I heard laughter.

I looked to where it was coming from and Nate was coming out of the no where.

"You are such fool" he said and I just stood there frozen. I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Nate?, What are you doing? Let's get out of here?"

"Are you seriously that stupid"

"What?" I said confused

"You are nothing but a dumb, stupid, bitch. Just look at yourself. YOU ARE NOTHING you HAVE NOTHING, you come from a broken family, your dad left you, your mom was a drunk and will leave you, who the hell are you going to stay with, you suck. No one cares about you."