Chapter 2

"ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE SAME FREAKIN PERSON, THE GUY THAT HIT YOU, LEFT YOU IN YOUR DARKEST HOURS, THE ONE THAT YOU ALMOST CAUSED YOU TO GO TO JAIL, THE ONE THAT-"

"He said he has changed-"

"Oh really, changed his clothes, because the last time I remember being next to him his close reeked of alcohol."

"He went to therapy he said he's clear now."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow"I said. I wasn't even fully angry but I really didn't want to get to the highest point with my mom

"But we have to-"

"I said we will talk about it tomorrow"I said and left. I went running up the stairs and headed to my room. I closed the door as hard as possible and went to the corner. I sat down holding my knees up to my chest and rocking back and forth.

'your dad'. 'your dad'.'your dad'. Those two stupid words went over and over my head. I got up and let my head fall in the wall softly, and both of my hands over my head.

'Your dad' I thought of one last time and lifted up my hand, made a fist and positioned myself to hit the wall.

"Don't hurt yourself" a guys voice said and I turned around to see Nate. I ran to him and gave him a tight hug and before I knew it I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I just let them go and made myself comfortable in Nate's arms.

"Did you see everything?" I asked pulling myself away from Nate.

"I just heard, I came back to give you your phone back and when I was about to open the second door to your house I heard you screaming to your mom. And... yeah" he said and I pushed him back a little bit.

"What am I going to do, she wants to let him back in the house... I just wish people could stop taking her kindness for weakness."

"Trust me, your mom knows what she's doing"

"I'll be back in a little bit"he said running to the window

"Wait don't-" I stopped as he jumped out my window

"Great another moment alone drowning in my tears." I said

I laid down and turned on the t.v.
_~_~_~_~_~

"Hey lil? Wake up" I heard Nate say. I opened my eyes barely noticing that I had fallen asleep.

"What?" I said

"We are going to watch movies, play video games, go outside and jump on your tree and look at the stars."he said

"And when exactly did you have time to plan all this?" I said

"Well I came back and found you asleep so I decided to make a plan so you can forget some of your problems, on the first ten minutes I made that plan and let you sleep. And on the other twenty I saw that 'Full House' was on. And come on... I couldn't resist that"

I laughed and he got up and put on a movie.

"which one are we watching?"

"The breakfast club" he said

"Is it good? I haven't watched it before"

"YOU MY GIRL are in for a rude awakening. Trust me you will cry."

"Yeah aha"
~•~•~•~•~•

A couple of hours later I found myself drowned in tears.

"I told you"

"But... but... oh just forget it, I'm not going to debate"

"Yeah. Ok so next we are going to play video games"