Chapter 3

Arcadia POV

We made it to a little town I think was called Vanya which makes some good ale. While walk I was rubbing my head where Lucia hit me and man I mean she hits hard for a woman, but I guess that what I get for throwing her in the water.

While walking down the street this place kinda brought back so memories. I wasn't able to leave the prison so I used "spiritual soul" which allows me to see the outside world and no one can sense me and it also helps me see what the Holy White Knights are up to so I can escape.

~Flash Back~

I was looking at the town have a great time in this little bar. They are celebrating about this guy who owns this tavern called the "Boar Hat" who also, pulled out the sword from the ground which brought back their water. I was happy to hear that but, wished I could do something to help.

I look to see people getting drunk with some good ale which makes me wish I had some. AND NO I AM NOT A KID!!!!!!! I turn to see a girl with long silver hair and light blue eyes wearing what looks to be the taverns uniform.

I see her struggling with the orders and also dropping all of them. I do a anima sweat drop each time I see her fall and drop the drinks and food. I turn to the bar to see a boy who looks really young with emerald eyes and blond hair.

'Isn't he a little too young to run a bar??' I questioned myself. Then I sense a strong magic presence from what I think it was from the Kingdom of Liones. I went through the wall of the tavern to try and find it. I turn to see the boy who was still chilling in the front.

I see the girl outside which seems to be upset and sad I felt bad but, what can I do I am in my spiritual form she can't see me. I found the location of the spear coming this way so I tried talking telepathically (i think thats what it's called correct me if I am wrong).

' hey you blondie.' He looks a little shock  but replies back ' Wait are you taking to me??'  'Uhhh ya is their another blondie that I am talking to.' I said back to him. 'Where are you?? I don't see you anywhere??' He asks 'That's not

important right now you need to go outside their is a magical force coming this way.' I told he 'Wow you sensed it before it even came cool you must hav every good sense.' He responded to me. I smiled a little which I rarely do now in this prison. 

I see him go outside that's when him and the girly are having a conversation. 'Which way?' He ask as he walks around while listening to the girl talk ' A little to the left.' I said "Here?" He ask just to make sure 'Yup that's fine.' He then turns around to answer the girl.

Right when he's done the spear came down he caught it just in time but, he got really busted up. I then past up my limit for my spell so I started to go back to my body. Before I left I heard the boy say something 'Thanks all lot.'

I then smiled again and replied ' Any time blondie.' ' Actually my name is M-' from their he was cut off when I finally returned to my physical body.

~Real Time~

'I wonder what he was going to say' I thought. I turned to Lucia and asked her " Hey Lou-Lou where are we going to sleep?" I asked and to be honest I don't like being in wet cloths. She turned to me and said "Their is a little hotel near by we can stay their."

I nodded my head in agreement "Okay lets go." I said turn to she that Lucia is not following me " hey Lucia is everything okay?"  she looked up at me and nodded "Ya I'm fine you go ahead and get us a room while I go shopping for new cloths."

"Oh okay take care." knowing she wasn't telling the hole truth " Alright see you their." Then walks off. ' I wonder what she was thinking of??'

Lucia's POV

I walked into the the street of this little village trying to find cloths like I said 'Man I hate lying to Arcadia.' I thought to myself but, in reality I was just so confused. It's been a long time I left the garden which makes me feel an outcast from

the outside world but, it shouldn't to hard right??? I was also thinking about that guy that chased us along with his Holy Whit Knights. He seems so familiar but, I highly doubt it I am just worrying for nothing at all.

I found some cloths that fit me and Arcadia also, got a mask to cover my face it looks cool and I really need on just incase those Knights saw my face and got one for Arcadia too. After that I asked people about the Seven Deadly Sins
And they told me about a kid who pulled a sword from the ground.... wow great info about what I need.

Hint I was sarcastic. I am not always like this it's just I feel lost without my mistress and I feel that something bad will happen. I mean look what happened I almost drowned today, I am wet and cold also did I mention I ALMOST DROWNED!!!!

"Hey are you looking for the sins?" I turn to see a little kid who had a scarf an da bandage on his nose "Ya do you know where they are by any chance?" I asked "Wow lady you are soaking wet what you do jump in a river?"

I looking at him straight in the eyes "Nooooo.... I just dump water on myself for fun." I said sarcastically/irritated "Mead thats rude of you to say." I look to see a old man scorning the boy "sorry grandpa." He said in a sad voice which made me feel bad.

"Sorry sir he meant no harm I know, I was kinda like him my age so I understand him." I told the old man he looked at me to see that if I was certain but, shrugged it off. "So are you new in town." The boy who's name seems to be Mead asked.

"Ya me and my friend are looking for the Seven Deadly Sins you know them?" "KNOW THEM! KNOW THEM! THE LEADER WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE SWORD FROM THE GROUND AND SAVED US!!" He screams. 'Ohhh.......that makes more sense why people keep telling me that.' I thought.

"Say why are you looking for them?" The old man ask me "It's for something very important." I replied . The man nodded and said "well they own this tavern called the Boar Hat which I must tell you good drinks but, terrible food don't get the food I warned you and they come here time to time to get some ale." "Thank you it means all lot."

i turned to go to the hotel with Arcadia when I was stoped "Wait we didn't get your name" said Mead i turn to look at him and said to him "Oh sorry my name is Elenor." I said "well take care Elenor." As they waved good bye to me.

If I used my real name things could have gone south. I decided that I should get some food to eat at the hotel and think of a plan to where the sins are. I hope that they don't think the wrong thing about me when they know who I am.