Chapter 2

( Author note: so this happened after their match against seishou so yeah )
**3rd pov**
Alice was looking thorough her old stuff and found a picture of herself as a baby but with another one but a baby boy like twins ? And she thought to herself "is that me and my twin brother as little kids" she looks at her brother and awed at him as a baby. "Maybe i should put in pocket just to keep it safe"
**3rd pov**
As Alice walks to street of japan she bumped into someone and fell the pic from her pocket fell and the person who bumped into her and said "i'm so sorry miss" as Alice said "it's ok" as she look into the person and her eyes widened with shock and almost about to cry.
**Asuto pov**
As i walk and explore the mainland i bumped into a girl The girl fell and has a pic fall into my feet as i said "i'm sorry miss" as she said "it's ok" as she look at me her eyes widened with shock? As she almost about to cry as i look into her appearance black hair that into twin pig tails with blue ribbon on one of her tails and pink eyes as she check her pockets and said " where is my picture it was in my pocket and now it's gone" as i pick the picture and look at it my eyes widened it was a picture of me as a baby and a girl almost like me and remembered what my mom told me about my twin sister being black hair pink eyes name Alice i'm gonna ask her to make sure it's her "umm here's miss i think it's your's" as i give her the picture. As she said"thank you it's important to me" as i reply to her "no problem."
**Alice pov**
As i take the picture from him he asked "but is your name Alice by any chance?" I was shocked when he asked me that as i nod his eyes widened and filled with tears i was shocked and i asked him "are you alright?" As he hugs me i was frozen and was going to ask him when he said that sentence my eyes filled with tears "i finally found you Onee~Chan" i hugged him crying our eyes out i finally found my little brother or twin brother once we broke our hug i wiped my tears and asked about his name and he said "my name's Asuto" so that's his name and i asked him "are you here alone?" As he shook his head no and said "i'm here with my friends we came from inakuni island" as i asked him if we want to catch up and he reply "sure"
**end of Alice pov**
As Alice and Asuto catching about what happened in the past and Alice said "so basically your i mean our mom died and you don't know about our father and i'm your family left" Asuto nods with a sad face Alice hugs him and said "don't worry i'm here Onee~Chan is here i'm here for you whenever you need me do you have a phone we can keep in touch?" Asuto nods and give her his phone as switched number and Asuto said "Onee~Chan can you watch our next match please" as Asuto looks at her with puppy eyes Alice nods with a smile and "oh it's gettin late i think we should head home or your home i guess" Asuto nods and before he go Alice walked to him give him a kiss on the cheek and said "good night little bro i love you" as Asuto reply "good night Onee~Chan love you to"

TBC

( Author Note: hey guys it's Author~San here there you go guys it's an update sorry if it's short but i'll try to make it longer but there's the Reunion between the twins hope you enjoy the chapter 2 i'll try write chapter 3. Stay home be safe)