Flowers-Bloody Painter x Florist!Reader❤️

(Image not mine)

Relationship: Romantic

Genre: None

TW: It's short as hell

(Unrealistic)

___

(3rd Person POV)

Helen saw them in a flower shop. Their beautiful smile catching his attention.

-Week 1-

It was a Saturday morning. You woke up to see a yellow tulip. Beside the yellow tulip was a strip of paper with the signature BP on it.

You felt confused but flattered. Why would someone give you a yellow tulip?

Yellow tulip: Sunshine in your smile.

-Week 2-

It was another Saturday morning. On your desk was a coreopsis.

Coreopsis: Always cheerful

-Week 3-

On Saturday morning, you woke up with anticipation. Your face flushed red when you saw what was on your desk, a hibiscus.

Hibiscus: Delicate beauty

-Week 4-

A sunny morning on Saturday. Looking at your desk with nervous eyes, you see a white camellia.

White Camellia: You're adorable

-Week 5-

Saturday morning again. Waking up excitedly, you see a blue salvia and a smile makes it way to your face.

Blue Salvia: I think of you

-Week 6-

Saturday morning, you have been anticipating about what flower this mysterious person will give you. Sitting up, you see a red salvia. Were you overthinking all of this?

Red Salvia: Forever mine

-Week 7-

Two words. Saturday and morning. You woke up to see...

Nothing?

You looked all around your room to see if this mysterious person left a flower somewhere else but you found nothing.

Feeling disappointed and upset, you got ready for work.

(??? POV)

I knocked on a door.

"State your business." A voice from inside the room said.

"It's Helen."

I heard a sigh following with footsteps. Opening the door, a girl with a cracked mask sighed again when she saw me.

"Lemme guess. Your finding a flower to give to your muse again?" She said to me uninterested.

Bashfully nodding my head, I said, "Today is the day I confess to her."

I could see her shocked reaction as she froze.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded my head.

"Hmmm...I see...A red rose will do fine, it symbolizes love." She said with a carefree tone.

"But red roses are so overused. I need something more creative." I said with an 'are you serious?' tone.

She sighed again. "Picky ass bitch... Fine, how about a..."

(Y/n POV)

I flipped the 'OPEN' sign over, telling others that we were closed.

As I was cleaning up the counter with a sigh, I heard the front door open.

"I'm sorry but we are clo-" My words were cut off as I looked up.

A man with deep blue eyes, black silky hair and warm smile was standing in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Helen. Also known as BP."

In his delicate pair of hands were a yarrow.

Yarrow: Everlasting love