Yandere for you (❤️Scenarios)

(There might be some disturbing content ahead for some of you. I do not support Yanderes at all! Yanderes in fanfiction are mostly glorified but a Yandere in real life is disgusting! Reading them is fine but do not romanticise or sexualize any of it in real life.)

Jeff: Like most yanderes, he'll kill those who get in his way or those who hurt you. He has killed EVERYTHING you loved as he believes you should only love him and him only. He will mentally and physically abuse you until he gets bored of you. Good luck with this psycho.

Ben: He'll stalk you on your phone. Looking through all your pictures. If he sees another person in your pictures, he'll track them down and kill them. At first, he'll start messaging you lovely things like, "You're my angel." "You're the kindest person I've ever met." then, his messages will become more possessive such as, "Stop talking to them! You're mine!" "Why are you so busy these days?! You should be spending more time on me!" Before you could report this to the police, he'll kidnap you and keep you in a random game. Have fun I guess.

Bloody Painter: You're his muse, his inspiration, his everything. You are always on his mind. He'll keep you in his room, don't worry, the others won't be able to hurt you. He'll take great care of you until your last dying breath. Just try not to make him angry.

Jason The Toymaker: He'll keep you in his world forever and ever. You guys will be together for eternity. Of course, you can refuse, all he'll do is turn you into a beautiful wax doll. A world that has no problems, where you can play until you're satisfied, won't be so bad. Right?

Clockwork: She'll hurt you physically. You're her personal plaything. She'll use you however she likes, occasionally being nice to you if she's in a good mood. Your best solution to this is suicide. Don't even try to escape.

Nina: She'll treat you like a god/goddess. She'll do everything you ask, except for letting you go. She's clingy and very loving. Doesn't sound so bad.

Broken Doll (my Oc): She'll keep you in a cabin. As a proxy, she will ask Slenderman to make you immortal, of course, under the condition she will not get distracted from missions. She will not kill those you love, knowing it'll hurt you. The cabin will have everything that will keep you entertained. A pet, books, video games and many more. Don't try to leave, the only way to leave is through the main door which is locked. She's manipulative. She'll manipulate you into loving her. If her manipulation doesn't work on you than too bad, she's fine with being friends, as long as she can have you. You're her and hers only.