Untitled Part 3

(Chapter Picture of Noah)

"I'm bored. I say we just go down stairs. There's weed, video games, and cute guys." Ilene said. I sighed knowing she was right, but I just didn't even want to be in the same room with Noah after the stunt he pulled on me. Then again Ashton would be there and I know he wouldn't let Noah get within arm's reach of me.

"Fine." I said after talking myself into it. She smiled and we headed down stairs. "Well, well, well-" Elliot started, being the first one to notice us walk in. Ilene stopped him by covering his mouth. The back door opened and Ashton walked in with his bong and Noah.

Ilene let go of Elliott's mouth and strutted over to Ashton placing her hand on his chest making him stop in his tracks. "Refill that thing." She said pushing forward making him walk backwards back outside. Noah laughed and sat on the couch. He looked at me and smiled. I crinkled my nose in disgust and ran outside joining Ashton and Ilene.

When we came back in it was like my head was in the clouds and I didn't even care that Noah was here anymore. The sun was just starting to set and it was so unbelievably beautiful. "Hey Ally, why don't you and Ilene show the guys how to play some GTA, I'm gonna go get some snacks." Ashton said as he put away everything. I nodded and grabbed a controller while Ilene did the same.

"Both Ash, Both?!" Elliot said. I was curious as to what the hell that meant but decided to let it go. "Yeah, shut up" Ashton said before running upstairs. I giggled making Ilene chuckle which made us both start laughing while trying to turn the game on.

"You ladies need help?" I heard Celeb say. It took me a few seconds to process the fact that Caleb sat between Ilene and I on the couch. I looked at him and realized he was the only one sober.

"Do you not smoke Celeb?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Do you watch porn Celeb?" Ilene asked making me bust out in laughter. "What?" She asked with a high smile on her face only making me laugh more. "What?!" She asked again while laughing.

"Well, we're out of good food, so do you guys want to go to 7-11?" Ashton asked capturing everyone's attention. So long story short we went to 7-11. While we were buying our various food items Mariah walked into the store. I don't really know much about her except that she goes to my school. I smiled at her and she returned the gesture before shyly bowing her head down and disappearing into the back.

I screamed as I felt someone pinch my ass and turned around smacking the hand away. I could feel everyone's eyes on Noah and I. "You pig" I said starting to hit him. "Oh, kinky" he said laughing before running out of 7-11. I followed him out into the night and chased him around the gas station. It was only about 6 in the afternoon but the sun had already set.

"Ally!" I heard Ashton call. Noah came to a sudden stop and I ran into his back knocking us both onto the ground. "Jeez Ally, you didn't have to tackle me." He said. I got off of him and stood up. "Shut up, you deserved it you asshole." I said before walking away.

By the time we got home Aunt Vega beat us there. We entered the house and headed down stairs right away. Not even a moment later Aunt Vega came down stairs as well. She looks at each and every one of us before speaking. "Ok, hears the deal. I have a date coming over tonight, so your friends can stay as long as you keep then down here." She said.

Aunt Vega is well aware that we're all stoned, except Celeb of course. She doesn't really care what we do on our free time as long as we do well in school and don't become drug addicts, weed being the only acceptation. "Cool?" She asked. Ash and I nodded. "Good, Ashton take care of your sister." She said before running back upstairs.

Our house is basically like two houses stacked on top of each other. Up stairs you walk in and there's an Isle that leads to the rooms and bathrooms and right next to that hall is the stairs and right next to the stairs is the kitchen and right next to the kitchen is a dining tabel and right in front of the kitchen is the living room.

Now if you walk down stairs and you go to the right is a guest room, and if you go strait there's the laundry room and if you go left there's my brother man cave. With in my brother man cave is a mini fridge, a toaster oven, and a sink. There are three doors within the man cave. One leads to the bathroom, one leads to his room, and another leads outside.

So, it's safe to say that he wont be moving out anytime soon. Aunt Vega works a good twelve hours everyday 5 days a week. She has this little shop that sells herbal soaps and nasty tasting chocolates. How ever right across the street from her little healthy shop is my favorite place to get frozen yogurt.

"Hey Ally, can I talk to you real quick." Ashton said grabbing my arm. I nodded and we headed outside. I looked at him waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. "Um, I want you to stay away from Noah." I pushed my eyebrows together and looked at him as if he was crazy. He did not actually believe I could like such a lowlife. "Now, before you go off on me, I get that he's a good looking guy, but I don't wanna see you get hurt. So, just, just stay away from him." He said.

"Hold on, you can't be serious." I said crossing my arms.

"I am. He's a good guy, but he has some bad habits and I don't want you to get mixed up in the whole thing." He said.

"Ashton!" I said stopping him. He looked at me. "I don't like him. Not as a boyfriend, a friend, or even a person." I told him honestly. "He disgusts me and I don't want anything to do with him. I don't even know how you can possibly be his friend." I said before walking back inside. I sat down on the smaller couch frustrated and annoyed.

So, I just wanted to make this chapter to give y'all a lil more info on Ashtons and Ally's home life, and also clear up that they don't live on there own, they live with there aunt, along with letting y'all know how she really feels about Noah. Next chapter will be from Ilene's POV