Chapter 5: Dance is No Longer a Happy Place

Maddie's POV:
Finally! It's time for dance. My favorite place, it makes me happy. I walk in, and I see Abby, looking furious. She usually looks furious, but not this furious. "Hey Abby! Something wrong?" I question. "My whole elite team. Including you. Everyone is awful and I'm loosing it! Go stretch. Now." Abby stresses. Wow.. Abby has never yelled at me before. I'm scared. Very scared.
Chloe's POV:
Maddie walks into the den, she looks pretty upset. "Maddie, are you okay?" I question. She bursts. "No! Abby just told me how I'm awful. I can't take it!" She whales. I mean.. worse has been said to me, but Maddie isn't used to this. I wonder why Abby is acting like this. "It's okay!" Kendall hugs her. Kendall sucks up to Maddie and clings to her so much. This team is confusing, I'll explain. Kendall. The pretty one, usually clinging on to Maddie. She gets annoying and loud, but you have to love her. Kenzie. The youngest, cries alot. One of the funniest people you'll ever meet. Nia. The sweetest girl ever. She's hilarious and is always there for you. Maddie. Abby's favorite. Everyone loves her, but personally, I think she's a brat. I HATE her. Sometimes Kalani comes on the team, whenever Abby feels like getting the moms mad. Anyways, it's time for pyramid.
Maddie's POV:
Yes! Pyramid is the best, I'm always on the top. I go in wearing sunglasses and a long, tight bodysuit. Abby begins the pyramid. She has a picture on the far side, and it's big. I wonder what it is, but whatever. "On the bottom is... Chloe. I'll explain to everyone why you are placed where later. Chloe starts to cry. Eh... I don't like her, so whatever. I let out a small giggle. Oops, that was rude. "Next, Nia. Then, our new member... Kalani! She will be a permament member now." Everyone claps. Kalani is my bestfriend, not Kendall. Kendall is annoying. "Next is... Kendall. Then Kenzie, Then, of course.. Maddie." Everyone claps and carrys on until abby rips of that last picture. It says, "Opposite pyramid!" Abby then says, "This pyramid is flopped. Chloe is on top, Maddie is on bottom, so on. You should know why you are where." What? This is insane! I can't be on the bottom. "Why am I there Abby? I deserve the top more than Chloe!" I accidentally yell. "I think you should go. Forever." Abby says as she opens the door. I walk out, putting up the middle finger. I honestly don't care about anything I do, I'm a mess.