Chapter 12: The First Time.

(Mature content below.)

Becky thought she was done for the moment Fergal called her alone when they arrived. She was worried he had somehow found out she wasn't seventeen and he will remove her from the classes. Becky thought it will be quite a waste since Seth had gone through so much trouble to make sure they both apply together. She could already imagine the disappointment that will cloud his dark eyes if she were to tell him she wouldn't be training with him.

But the moment Fergal told her he will be helping her with her training, Becky wished Seth was beside her. It was the least she had expected from Fergal. Having him as her trainer really lifted her spirits on the first day of their official training. He was Irish just like her and every time he would speak, Becky was reminded of home, of Ireland and her father.

Keeping the wrestling school a secret from her mother was a mistake. Her mother found out from Holly and Becky had to endure hours of her mother's lectures. She hadn't meant to keep it a secret. She had had little hope she would even enroll with Seth. Truth be told, she hadn't expected his father to like her so much and even pay for her admission fee. Holly isn't still opening up to her although her cold demeanor had somehow lessen a bit but there was still a look in her eyes whenever she will see her and Seth together that said she didn't want her to be her son's girlfriend but there was little she could do about it.

Seth had also assured her he didn't care if his mother didn't want her to be his girlfriend, he loved her and that was the only thing that matters. So Becky had stopped thinking of Holly and after the heartwarming time she had with Seth's father, she finally knew her and Seth are doing something right.

She has also gotten over the way Mercedes act around Seth. She trusted Seth and his love for her and even though she is aware of her feelings towards Seth, Becky tried to be respectful to her. Mercedes is a nice person and soon enough, Becky wished, she will come to accept Seth didn't feel the same way.

Training at the wrestling school with Seth has become one of her most favorite things. He is often a distraction but she didn't mind. She loved to watch him train. He was athletic, agile and the teachers liked him for it. They praise him to other trainers who comes to visit the school and Becky was sure soon enough, Seth will have his first ever match with the other students.

Becky wasn't exactly struggling but she wasn't athletic or agile as him. It worried her in the first week of the training that she couldn't do the things the other students do, couldn't be athletic or fluid in their movements as them but Fergal and Mercedes of all people assured her it didn't matter. Fergal told her it was her passion and dedication that mattered. Their assurances made her train harder and if anything she wasn't getting distracted by Seth anymore. She used all the time she would often spend staring at his body slicked with sweat and the beautiful way his hair will swish and toss in the breeze to learn body suplex and grapples. Seth wasn't happy about it.

"I miss the way you used to look at me," he said to her one evening after their classes, casting a look behind him to make sure Mercedes and Josh were occupied with each other. "It was nice."

"I look at you all the time," she countered. "What does it matter? I'm even looking at you now."

He gestured to his shirt, "I'm talking about when I'm not wearing a shirt. You look at me differently when I'm shirtless. I like it."

Becky smacked him lightly on the shoulder. He caught her hand, "I still don't see any difference between the way I look at you when you are shirtless and when you're clothed. Every time I look at you, it is with love. That's what is important." She squirmed away when he tried to kiss her. She heard him growl but she only laughed. She knew he missed her. Between getting good grades as they had promised their mothers they will do in exchange for them to train at the wrestling school, they hardly have time for each other. The kisses and touches they share aren't always enough. It only leaves them wanting more.