Romantic Breaker Arc 1 Chapter 7: How to Handle a Spoiled Brat

It is already 10:35 am in the morning...

It has been hours that Rinto has been sitting and doing his homework inside the classy bedroom's center table of the Akita Family's young mistress as she slumbers her morning away. He has already fed their SP offspring more than an hour ago and has already put him back in his crib for a nap the past 30 minutes ago. He also has filled up their SP journal as the time passed by and is now accomplishing the last item on his notebook.

He looks at the covered tray with the breakfast that he has helped to cook for her. The tray and its lid is a state of the art kitchen utensil that can keep reheating the food inside it that prevents it from becoming cold.

He closes his notebook as he finishes the bloody-as-hell-complicated Math homework. He then stretches his arms upwards and instinctively stand up. He walks quietly towards the classy feminine bed and catches her eye to eye as he reaches within eye range. She is still lying down in the comforts of her bed as she types rapidly on her glittery iPhone6, trying to finish her message and decidedly not to pay him any attention.

"Good Morning, my lovely angel!" He cheerfully greets her. Only when she presses 'sent message' on her phone when she decides to look at him.

"Oh... it's you." She disinterestedly replies in a very uncaring and rude manner and not even bothering to greet him in the morning. Rinto comes up to her closer as she raises up her arms towards him, indicating that he must help to sit her upon the bed, it was an outright order from her.

Out of his helpful nature, he smiles brightly and bent down to do her the favor. After he did this, he leans towards her face and kisses her on the right cheek. She scowls and scoffs him off by jerking her head to the opposite direction, positioning her nose up in the air and then crossing her arms. Nevertheless, Rinto gives a delighted chuckle as he finds it so adorable when she acts like a child. This reminds him of the free time he spent volunteering at the town's daycare center and orphanage.

Neru is about to reach for the bell that she uses to call her maid which is placed by her bedside drawer when Rinto takes it before she did. "If you are about to call for Ms. Girasol, news has it that she will be on a sudden leave for a week or so. She received a call telling that her mother became ill with the flu and she needed to help take care of her and her younger siblings at home." He clearly informs her.

"Whaaaaat!? How am I suppose to bathe and get dressed now?" She literally whines and pounds her fists on the side as she sits on her bed.

"UUuuuuurgh!" Before she can whine any longer, she feels a gentle hand on her shoulder.

As she looks up, she sees his meek face that shone a saint-like killer-smile as if it's telling her that he's there for her every need.

"I'm here to help you with the best I can. But first, breakfast!" He places the tray on the bed, in front of her and remove the lid.

"I'm not hung...!" before she could say anymore, a spoonful of food made its way into her mouth.

"Wh..Mmm..hmm!" She tries to complain but she is continuously force-fed until all the food on the tray is gone.

With a dizzy facial expression, she strives to balance on her sitting position on the bed until the spinning disappears as Rinto removes the tray away.

Rubbing her tummy for her suddenly full constitution, she darts an intense frown at Rinto who in turn just shot her another killer-smile and delighted chuckle. "Don't forget to say 'Good Morning' to our little Prince." He hands her their one and only pride and joy. It makes her give him an annoyed 'say-what?' facial impression.