CHAPTER EIGHT.

Jiddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

                        Nada👑

💮
My heart skipped a beat when the electric gates of the Fu'ads mansion came into view.

I tried as much as I can to mask away my expression from my husband and sister.

Knowing Zahra too well, she's too sensitive for her own being and it wouldn't be hard for her to figure out something's bothering me.

I won't make them get worried over me as this is a very happy day for everyone and I wouldn't love to be the reason for any disruption.

Our car came to a halt in front of the large gates and almost immediately, it opened automatically.

All along, Zahra was seated at the back drowned in the book she's reading.

She's a book freak and never looses the opportunity to lay hands when she finds any.

It's an old Islamic history book she found at the mini library of our house the other day.

We drove further into the house and Aseem parked at the very front of the mansion.

"Uhmm Zahra?". Aseem called my sister's attention.

"Yes". She answered.

"You get down please, we'll join you in a minute". He told her.

"Yeah sure!". She replied and got down leaving the two of us in the car.

I know what is going to happen next. I know Aseem's gonna tell me to stay calm and feel free while am with his family.

I mean it's a natural thing to feel nervous when meeting your in-laws right?, especially when there's a certain expectations of theirs that you couldn't meet.

"Habeebaty?". He called me in a deep husky voice making my insides flutter.

"Hmm?". I mumbled.

"Look, I know how you must be feeling right now, but please and please I want you to stop stressing yourself out of everything. Relax, take a deep breath, go in there and enjoy yourself. You shouldn't feel the least insecured about anything, Okay?." He asked holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Mmm, yes InshaAllah". I managed to say.

"Good, yalla let's go". He said giving me a tight lip smile.

I replied back the  smile and got down from the car.

Some maids in uniforms came to us and helped unpacked the stuffs we brought taking it inside the mansion.

You may be wondering that my in-laws don't think good of me right?, well that's the actual opposite.

They treat and respect me with so much regards.

Aseem's Father, Mr Abdallah Fu'ad. Is a very humble and generous man regardless of his wealth and status in Saudi.

He's a very jovial and loving person which I see as a father figure.

His Mom, Mrs Zainab Abdallah Fu'ad. Is the most cheerful person you'll ever meet. At first, I thought her cheerfulness and caring manner-like was all a façade, but later on, I came to realize that's how she really is.
She's a Fulani woman from Nigeria but grew up here in Saudi.

His elder Sister and the first born of the house, Aisha Ummitah, she's a very understanding and lovely person.
Even though she's a lot older than me, we tend to get along very well.
She's married with three beautiful kids.

Aseem's two younger sisters, Adieyla and Abieyda, they are not twins as there's a year gap between them with Adieyla been the elderly one and Abieyda the younger one.

They're around Zahra's age between 21 and 20.
They're also loving and nice to hang around with though sometimes they act a bit sassy.

Aseem is the only male child of the family which makes me the only daughter and sister in-law of the family.

The only reason am feeling nervous and stressed out when meeting them is the fact that I couldn't give them a grandchild.

It's been five years, five good years but still nothing has happened.

Though they never show it to me that they're least concerned, I know deep down that they are disappointed.

I want to at least pay them back for all the love they've been showering on me with grandchildren.

And In Sha Allah someday, my prayers will be answered.

Aseem held my hand as we walked in while Zahra trailed behind us.

💮Hi / Assalam Alaikum👋.

💮How are y'all doing? Fine InshaAllah.

💮If you come across any typing or grammatical errors feel
free to correct me.
I wouldn't mind but that should be done politely please.

💮Show some love by Voting,
Following, Commenting and Recommending💗.

ميمي❤.