6: I am I a slut?

BALI'S P.O.V

I haven't said any thing to Chris all week after what happened Monday and Tuesday didn't make it any better but today is Friday and imma talk to him I don't want him to think I forgot about him or anything like that. But I know he gone give me a hard time because of what happened but I'm I don't care I think I'm ready to face him now and give him all his answers, because I can't get him off my mind.

It's lunch time and I seen Chris. I'm surprised he's by himself.

Bali: "Yo Chris."

He ignore me. I get it

Bali jogs over to Chris.

Bali: "Nigga talk to me. I'm sorry bout everything."

Chris: "Look you have a whole girlfriend and you fuck a whole other nigga go tend to them."

Bali: "Nigga I only fucked ole dude one time and it cause I knew what type of feeling I was having couldn't help it. I wasn't ready to address you yet I wasn't ready so please just talk to me."

Chris: "I see where you coming from but things could have been handled differently. You got niggas fighting me over you. I thought we would be different you the first boy I did something with."

Bali: "I'm sorry bro. I swear. Come to my house tonight after the kick back. It's not on that type of shit it's so we can talk.

Chris: "Alright I'll see what I can do, but don't forget you got a girlfriend. And she don't deserve that. What we did wasn't supposed to happen I don't wanna be part of you breaking her heart. Not my intentions.

Bali: "I understand. I don't wanna lose you."

Chris: "The only thing I did was suck yo dick nigga relax."

Chris walks away.

Naw he thinks that's all it was I been crushing on him. So it wasn't just that for me. I gotta break up with Maya.

Bali goes looking for her. He finds her and pulls her aside.

___________________________________

Maya Long 15"This ain't a restaurant but I'm the bitch they been waiting on

Maya Long
15
"This ain't a restaurant but I'm the bitch they been waiting on."

_______________________________

Bali: "We can't be together anymore Maya."