Strong Omega

Jimin clean his tears took a deep breath and look at Jungkook one more time directly in the eyes, I think we are done here I'm ready to go home. Jungkook nodded and ask for the check. Jimin stud up without waiting for Jungkook and walked outside the restaurant ask the valet for the car and as Jungkook was coming out their car was arriving. You could off wait for me at least Jimin? Jimin looked back with a very sassy looked, I'm done waiting for you Mr.Jeon from now on is me and my children, now get in the car I told you I want to go home. Jimin finished and got in the car. Jungkook nodded not knowing what to say and got in the car. Again the drive back home was silence, at one point JImin turn the radio on and started humming to all of the songs until he got home. Finally, home sweet home, Jimin express getting out of the car. His walk was different it was full of confidence, there were no more tears or sad face it was just pissed, sassy, confident Jimin.  By the time Jungkook got in the house Jimin already got a bottle of wine a glass and went directly to the bath tub.  

When Jungkook finally made it to the bedroom he sat down and looked at his missed text and phone calls all from Kang, he gave a sight and decided to let Kang know that he told JImin and he will call him tomorrow and explain what happened

When Jungkook finally made it to the bedroom he sat down and looked at his missed text and phone calls all from Kang, he gave a sight and decided to let Kang know that he told JImin and he will call him tomorrow and explain what happened. Kang just answer with a  Love you and good night. 

Jungkook put his cell down and started to take off the clothes that by now it felt so heavy on his body. He put on his bath rope and grab some clothe and walked into the master bathroom were Jimin was listening to some music with his eye closed while moving to the music. Jungkook went directly to the shower. Jimin open his eyes for a minute and there was Jungkook taking his bathrobe off, Hm he still sexy as hell lets see how in "love" you are alpha. Jimin closed his eyes again and waited until he heard the shower go off soon he disconnected his head set and connect the music to the bluetooth in the bathroom which made Jungkook look through the shower doors and there it was his alpha's omega completely naked it with a glass of wine in his hand and some bubbles covering a few spot but he looked sexy as hell and that went directly to his dick. Jimin turned his head to see if Jungkook was looking and yes he was, he walk seductively towards the shower drank what it was left in the glass in one gulp and open the shower door. See something you like alpha? Jungkook was holding in, but JImin came in closer, Well are you going to answer me? Jimin please I don't think this is okay, But you did like the BJ this afternoon don't you want something more? he purr into Jungkook's ear. JImin please , hmm I think my alpha is getting excited Jimin said licking Jungkook's lips. I don't want to hurt you more, please stop. Hmm Impossible babe, there is no way you can do more damage that you already did, so why not have some fun and enjoy this. JImin now kiss Jungkook mated mark from Jimin.MMM Alpha you taste good, JImin purrr again, that was it Jungkook lost it. He pull Jimin into a lost kiss, it was messy but intense. Then he went down Jimin jaw line grabbing Jimin's firm juicy butt to bringing him closer if that was even possible, then he turned JImin around and saw his mated mark and he couldn't resit and kissed it, this action made Jimin see stars, Jungkook started prepping Jimin meanwhile kissing his back Jimin was pumping Jungkook hard cock , oh how much did he missed Jimin touched, OH AHH Alpha please Fuck..!! me already I want to feel you inside me, please.. HHMmmm, Jungkook fill Jimin with his cock, and all you can hear was moaning, the slapping of two wet bodies and after a few positions, they both came to their climax. Both were pathing hard, it was intense sex. Jungkook moved back holding Jimin so the other didn't felt. Jimin turn around and hold on to Jungkook neck still coming out of his climax, Thank you alpha you did good. And without a kiss or any more words he turned, clean himself and out of the shower he got. He put on his robe, dry his hair and went to bed. Jungkook didn't understood what just happened Jimin was never this cold after sex, he finished in the bathroom and went to bed were JImin was in already "sleeping" he slide in and dose off into dream land.  Jimin thoughts,  we will see who love who? I hope that when you figure things out is not too late for you and me. With that and a tear down his cheek he dose off to sleep.

Mated wolf mark