1- Beginning of life #95

"Ah fuck." Tom exclaimed as he looked down into the bright green eyes of the child version on his soulmate. "Sorry Harry, she was blocking my view of you." The cold body of Lily Potter laid on the floor next to them, and Harry just stared at it.

The Dark Lord walked over to the crib, carefully pick up the child he sighed "Well, looks like we've made it back to our first life." He only got gurgled noises in response. Tom laughed while he walked to the middle of the room and sat Harry down on the floor, Tom then carefully stepped back away from the baby.

A sudden flash of green was emitted from the child, the light slowly died down and in the child's place now stood a fully grown man that looked to be in his early 20's. The man, Harry, looked around the nursery and his emerald green eyes fell upon the body of his now dead mother.

"I always hated this life." Was all he said.

"I'm sorry Harry." Tom apologized from behind him. Harry looked up to his soulmate and smiled.

"Don't worry about it. She was always going to die, and I can just visit her next time in purgatory." He then span his heel and walked over to Tom. Kissing the older man on the cheek he walked over to the rocking chair that sat in the corner of the nursery and sat in it.

"So we've been put back in this hell hole of a life I see." Harry sat crossed legged in the chair and continued to gaze around the room.

"Apparently so." Tom chuckled.

"So what's the plan, if there is one?"

"Well if we assume that this is the same Universe as our first life then we can finally enact revenge on your behalf." His soulmate broke into a shit eating grin and jumped up from the chair.

"Ooooo You're right! This is going to be so much fun!" Harry then began to pace back and forth across the room while muttering under his breath.

"Wanna share with the class, Dear?" Tom walked over to Harry and put his hands on his shoulders to stop his movement. "You haven't planned this much since life #83 when someone had killed your pet snake."

"That wasn't funny Tom!" Harry playfully slapped him on the arm and Tom grabbed it in mock hurt. "I was very upset about that incident. But....I suppose I could share......" They then began to discuss everything that would need to be done until the subject of the Death Eaters came up.

"I'm just saying Tom it would be better if they all thought you were truly gone too!" Harry's voice raised in volume.

Tom answered with just as much vigor."But what if we need them at some point! It would be beneficial that they know I am not actually dead."

"I agree with you but, the more that know the more likely it is for the truth to get out. If its really necessary that some DE's know then it should only be the inner circle." He just nodded his head in agreement.

"I concede to your point." They talked for a few more minutes until Harry suddenly spoke.

"Bellatrix!" Tom raised an eyebrow.

"What about her?"

"Doesn't she, Barty, and the Brothers get arrested tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"Ah, yes they went to the Longbottom's to get information but after hearing of my 'defeat' they end up torturing them into insanity." He answered.

"Well your not going to let that happen, right?"

"Of course not they are my best Death Eaters, all inner circle members." He wondered where Harry was going with all of this.