We See Each Other Again

Ophelia went into the bar area, attempting to pour herself a drink. After that fiasco, she most certainly deserved one. Klaus was still riled up, and most certainly not in the right frame of mind. She wished he had actually tried to get better. It had been years, and he was still getting himself into the same type of trouble. She knew it was bad, but seeing it was a whole different thing. It was sad, to say the least. Ophelia had always hoped Klaus would end up in a better place then where he was.

"Listen up, old man. You know, if I was murdered, and if one of my adopted sons happened to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about." Klaus laughed. "I don't know... Manifesting.

"Careful Klaus, you're not exactly in the greatest shape." Ophelia attempted to deescalate whatever was about to happen. "no offense."

"My dear Ophelia, none taken." He said, waving his fingers toward the urn. "Do the whole big angry ghost lecture! Tell everyone who did it, and find eternal peace. Eternal peace is probably overrated." He moaned. "Come on now, Reggie. Any time now." Klaus tried to continue his assault on the ashes.

"It's not working," Ophelia muttered.

"Obviously, I just need to sober up!" He hissed, hitting his face forcefully.

Ophelia slapped his forehead, "I think you're going to need to do a lot more than that"

"OWW, I already tried that. I'm starting to see why I didn't see you for all those years, very feisty still."Klaus humorously said.

"Oh, me the feisty one. Look at your outfit and the whole yelling at Reginald from the afterlife." Ophelia chuckled.

The manifestation Klaus was trying to accomplish still wasn't working, "You always were a stubborn bastard!" Klaus shouted. "I don't know about you, but I need a drink." 

"No. No, I'm drinking and you're sobering up. It'll be good for you." Ophelia tried stopping him.

Trying to defend himself, Klaus gasped, "Oh please, I'm a pillar of health. Can't you tell from my amazing personality."

"Klaus give me it." Ophelia pleaded, jumping on the table to take the bottle he had found from his hands.

"When did you get so strong?" Klaus panted, as they both began to slap each other's hands away from the bottle. Klaus's hand extending too far caused the urn to spill its contents on the table.

"That was totally you." Ophelia blurted out.

Klaus looked at her confused. "You, hit me."

Ophelia stumbled with her words, "You hit back."

"You both are such children." Diego's voice catching them both off guard.

Looking frantically across the room Klaus blurted out, " It was her. You know, all the pent up anger REALLY got to her."

"Way to have my back" Ophelia grumbled.

"What, he's not going to get mad at you. I on the other hand, he does not find as amusing." Klaus explained as he picked up the urn, running to get away. Ophelia was left alone in the room with Diego.

"Okay, Let's not tell Luther about that." The girl huffed.

Diego moved to sit next to her on the table, "Wasn't planning to. How you doing?"

"Hmm, being accused of killing Reginald wasn't how I planned the day going. You?" Ophelia scowled.

"That was out of line. We good though?" Diego asked, touching the back of his neck out of nervousness.