Avenging her death

- 3rd person's p.o.v -

" Oh, I see it hurt's you to see her in this state, better said dead! But your sadness is nothing but happiness for me. Oh how sweet your tears smell! " Natsu joked while  throwing the Kurikara at Rin, which was bathed in Lucy's blood. " I'll turn her body to ash with my own flames! " he laughed evilly while charging his Fire Demon Dragon's Roar, only to be kicked by no other than Gajeel who was already using his Iron Dragon Scales. " Oh, nail-head I already defeated you once, now get out of my way! " Natsu said, once again trying to use his roar at Lucy's corpse but this time it was the almighty Titania who stood there with her Adamantine Armor, blocking his attack. " You are really getting to my nerves. " Natsu commented impatiently while using his Lightning Flame Dragon Demon Form before charging at her with his Lightning Flame Dragon Demon's fist, but she knew better as she re-equiped herself into her Lightning Empress armor, blocking it while Gajeel proceeded to use his Steel Dragon's Sword, slashing through Natsu's arm skin a little as he tried to dodge it. But then, Natsu made a flip before Gajeel wasn't even finished and with a swift move he took Gajeel's blade barehanded and picked him up, to later throw him against the roof, expecting the fall to cause some extra injuries. But instead of earning a growl or even a cry from the Dragon-slayer he earned one of his typicall " Gehees! " As he used the roof  as a support to his feet while using his Iron Dragon's Foot Blade before pushing himself against Natsu, using his Iron Dragon's roar, which was accompanied by Wendy who ran in just in time to perform an Unison Raid with him, blending their roars.

Natsu was thrown back from the attack but he was merely covered in scrapes and small cuts as he started laughing maniacally and using his already ignited in flames and lighting feet he ran fast towards the blue haired Dragon-slayer, performing his well known Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer, in an attempt to knock her down but his flames were sliced trough by no other than Rin and his sword. " You won't hurt any more innocent people. " He said firmly. " You will pay for your sins " he continued while starring at the Fire Dragon-slayer who stood there smiling from ear to ear. " And most of all, you will feel our suffering! " Izumo, Shiemi, Bon, Konekomaru, Renzo... all the exorcists ended while holding hands behind him as they started reciting the verses of the bible while Rin tried exhaustively to give them the time they needed while he fought against Natsu, alongside with Happy. While Carla/Charles carried Wendy towards the wounded, in order for her to heal them and Gajeel and Erza were helping the others in killing the demons that kept on coming out from the gate.

( A/N: Copy paste from various religious sites )

"Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with you, Jesus, you Son of God? are you come here to torment us before the time?

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called to him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, You are the Son of God.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment;

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour:

 James 2:19 You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble