Only chapter

Bellamy's body was lying on wood with fire overpowering him, just as the Grounders taught them. Just as they did with Sinclair, Finn, Lincoln and many others. 'From the ashes we will rise' isn't that what they said? All the people there, now, on Bellamy's funeral wanted the most was for Bellamy's body to get up, say something... anything. Say goodbye or just... come back. They just wanted Bellamy Blake next to them again, not dead lying on the wood. "Yu gonplei ste odon." some said and then all of them said together "May we meet again". It was what they wanted the most... to find Bellamy again. 

Everyone there was crying, there were no exceptions. Clarke was in tears in a normal pose still incredulous of what she had done. Murphy beside her, not hugged, not close, just beside you. He was in tears too, destroyed, blood still on his hands and clothes. Bellamy blood. He didn't want to clean it, he didn't want to take the only part left of Bellamy, if that happens, it would be real. He didn't want it to be real, he wanted it to be just another one of his damn nightmares. And he never wanted to wake up from one so badly before. He couldn't take his eyes off Bellamy's body burning, his hands full of blood on his side, clutching his bloody clothes and hands tightly. He didn't want to lose Bellamy, either at that moment or ever, he was still in shock. Octavia was on the other side, also staring at the body. Tears welled up in her eyes while she was on her knees on the floor crying like never before. 

She lost him once, didn't expect it to happen twice. She cannot ask for forgiveness for attacking him when Lincoln died, for blaming him, for hating him, for not understanding everything he had already done for her. She wanted to hug him one last time... she wanted to say that she loved him so much and that no matter what happened, she would be there. But it was too late, she stood by Clarke when Bellamy gave her the chance and now... Now Bellamy was dead, at the hands of the woman he loved, that Octavia stood by. Hope was with Octavia, comforting her. She never had a chance to meet her 'uncle' Bellamy, but wish she had before it was too late... 

Raven was close to them, tears coming out of her eyes. One more loss, one more pain. She hoped she would lose so many people in her lifetime, but Bellamy... the guy she hated the first time, had sex in the second and became the best friend and family on the third? He was always there, which is why she didn't care about her last words to him. But now she would do anything to change them. 

Miller was there next to her, tears that he tried to hold with all his strength coming out of his eyes. He still had his guard pose, as always, as Bellamy had taught him. Bellamy Blake was his friend and then he best friend for so long... Miller considered Bellamy family. He couldn't take any more losing his family. He has been with him since they landed and he wasen't with Bellamy when he died... Bellamy Blake believed in his potential, looked after him and was the best person he could be for Miller, not to mention that he was one of the few and lasted that stayed. Knowing that he was gone even after all he had done well... it hurt his fucking heart. 

Echo was not there, she had already lost him once and had her grief, now she just thought about going to who knows what would be 'home' and rest. 

Emori was there. Not for Murphy, but for Bellamy. They had five long years in the ark together, they became friends, family. She was having her grief too, after all he was one of the few good people with her. 

Gabriel was there too. People could say whatever they wanted about how little time they had been together, he didn't care. He was there to mourn his friend. After all, he was one of the few who still sided with Bellamy, who created the legacy 'If Bellamy is in a cult, fuck it, so am I.' who presented the line 'You look good in white'. Bellamy was more than a friend, he was family. 

Steve Doucette... Murphy hated him. After all, he had put Bellamy in the cult. In one way or another it was his fault. Octavia and Clarke didn't seem to mind, but Murphy wanted to take his eyes off him, anything that would make Doucette stop crying. No matter how much time they spent together in Etherea, Steve would never know Bellamy Blake the way Murphy or anyone else there knew him. John Murphy was disgusted by the tears of Steve Doucette, you can say whatever you want, envy, jealousy, anything. Murphy didn't care, he had lost his best friend, the guy he loved for decades now. And he had just got him back to lost him again. He hated the cult and most Doucette.