Two

A boy laid down on his back, hidden under the big log that he crawled under, he could feel bugs crawling up and down his back but he wouldn't dare move. He heard the foot prints and groans limp closer and closer, he could feel his heart beat faster and faster. He thought if he would be okay or if his parents who hid in the shed would be okay. He still wouldn't budge he almost forgot to breath. he finally heard the foot prints start to trail of and he assumed it would be safe. he poked his head out of the log and saw nothing. he quickly jumped out of the log an did a weird dance as he tried to shake the bugs off of his body. He then ran to the shed and told his parents to come out.
"David! Are you okay?" Questioned the mother as she embarrassed the fourteen year old boy.
"I'm fine mom" David said.
David's father stepped out of the shed and placed his drawn gun back on his belt. David's father was an older man in his forties, named john. he was quite tall and had grey through out his hair. His wife Kary, was also in her forties with long brown hair.
"Lets get going" john exclaimed. they all picked up the pace and headed in a direction that no one know were it would lead. hungry and exsausted they headed for shelter before it got dark other wise they were in deep shit.