Prologue

Prologue

Amethyst grew up with the reality that men and women are not equal. She was made believe with the stereotype that women are raised to be submissive. That they are not capable of making decisions. And that they are not supposed to lead.

She wanted to prove them wrong – to prove everybody wrong – when she build her own reputation in Interior Designing.

Akala ni Amethyst nabago na niya ang tingin ng mga tao sa mga babae noong makilala niya si Austin, a rich print-ad model. For 4 freaking months Austin made her believe that she could finally had a chance to be happy in love. That she found someone who actually respects her beliefs. But she was once again disappointed.

Her heart was torn to pieces when she discovered about Austin's true intentions and to top of it all he even got the nerve to cheat on her.

Austin's reason? Masiyado daw siyang dominante.

Was she hurt? Of course, yes.

But did she cry? Not a chance.

Instead of ruining her mascara with tears for a man, she continued to wear her high heels and red lipstick as she proves to the world that they can never bring down a woman like her. She vowed to herself to never trust another guy.

But this particular man makes it hard for her to not trust him. Him... and his damn Asian eyes.

FLAVOR SERIES #6: APPLE SNAP

by CrestfallenMoon

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Note: Hi! This series is an amazing collaboration with these gorgeous ladies:

TheMargauxDy, RestrictedGoddess, akitalita, MistyRiosa18, ReveErie, GHIJK_Elle, HEARTMINION, thewhys, PsyreAlaina

Please support everyone from Flavor Series!