Chapter 3 : 1st Semester (1)

Okay! Here's your paper! Try to study more about or lesson okay?

Our teacher handed our answer sheets.

I looked at my paper and smiled widely. I got a highscore! Dad will be so proud of me.

Illa! Don't be so happy! Your good in English but in other subjects.

SOWW BAD!!! She looked at me.

Tsk Tsk! Dark skin!

I cut off my smile and looked at my paper again.

Okay! Class! We'll continue our lesson about inspiration! Anybody knows what inspiration is?

Cheer, Kia, Ara and I are not listening to Miss Pin. We were talking to each other by means of a paper. They passed me the paper read that:

P'Sean is a Senior! I saw his name on the bulletin board!

I replied to her message.

I know! But where does he live?

I fold the paper and passed it into Ara then Ara passed to Kia and gave it to Cheer.

She replied to my message:

I don't know! Try to ask him! Hahaha

She passed it to Kia then to Ara then Me.

While Miss Pin is lecturing. She saw Cheer and Kia talking. She handed Cheer a paper. Cheer answered without knowing that Miss Pin wrote that one.

What are you talking about??

Cheer answered the paper.

Something! What's in you?

Miss pin answered the paper.

But I am teaching!!!

Cheer read the message and looked above her. She found Miss Pin. Cheer gave her a smile.

Cheer! Stand up!

What gives you an inspiration?? Answer!!

Miss Pin asked Cheer.

Cheer doesn't know the answer.

I wrote the answer on a piece of paper and showed it to her.

Inspiration is from the one you love.

Cheer looked at the paper and answered.

Uhmmm. Ahh Inspiration is from the one you love!

Okay! Very Nice! Inspiration is.......

..........

Teacher Pin looked at the door and saw Mr. Wun passed by. I feel her!

She looks so obsessed with that guy. Eventhough she's ugly like me. She still pretends to be pretty.

Her world slows down everytime she see Mr. Wun. I don't know why? But she really likes that guy. I can't lie but infact Mr. Wun is handsome and his the coach of the football team in our school.

She cut off her feels and look back at us.

Ey! Cheer! Sit down! She yelled at Cheer who is still standing looking at her.

---------------------

I excused to Miss Pin that I want to pee.

I went out of the room and headed to the Women's Comfort Room. I was about to enter the CR when I saw the sign "Senior Rooms Up ⇧" I remembered what cheer said before. So I went upstairs.

I slided on the floor and felt so happy I got here.

Sean's Point of View

I quietly tied all the tables into Mike's shorts so that if he stand up he can't go. Haha. I didn't even listen to my teachers discussion. I was playing pranks on my classmates.

When I finished tying the tables I sat back and listened. Teacher ask Mike about something.

Mike! Answer this! She pointed on the blackboard.

Mike stood up and moved forward. All the tables moved and everyone stared at me.

Who did this? Teacher asked with anger.

Teacher scolded me for what I did. She told me stand with one foot and hands sidewards.

Illa's Point of View

I walked back to pass by their room again but I saw him standing with only one foot.

I passed infront of him and gave him an are-you-okay look. Then he gaved me a "shhhh" .

He got his earphones from his pocket and put a pencil on his mouth.

I was very happy seeing him. He looks so cute and funny.

I continued walking and looked back at him. I saw him dancing with onefoot and a pencil on his mouth. Why so cutteeee?

-------------------------------

We were waiting for our turn to buy pepsi. I saw Senior Sean practicing football on the field. When it was my turn. A boy suddenly pushed me with his shoulder and broke the line.

Eyyy! It's our turn!!!

I shouted at him.

You ugly! Don't you know that Basketball players are always served first huh? Huh? He turned back to us and yelled.

Suddenly Senior Sean passed infront of us and bought 4 pepsi.

Give me 4 pepsi please!

The vendor handed him 4 pepsi.

I was shocked when he turned to us and handed me the pepsi.

"Here!" He said.

He looked at the boy and walked back to the field.

I felt so happy with that. I giggled then give the pepsi to Cheer,Kia and Ara.

The boy who pushed me kicked the stone infront of him. He looks so angry with what Senior Sean did. I think that he's going to take a revenge.

--------------------

(A/N: Hello.. I'm enjoying my story so bad. I hope you enjoy too. This story is a Thai. Please vote/share/comment)