Chapter 2 : One Fine Day

Illa's Point of view

Good Morning Sir! Come in! We'll give you our specialty!

Ughh. Whatta? Face?

Eyy! What did you say? Okay! I'll take that. But still he entered our Restaurant. Foreigners always tease me ugly but mom told me that I'm beautiful in her eyes. Was that a joke or not? Only in her eyes but not in others.

I went to the kitchen where mom is cooking and Bim reading a comix sitting on the table.

Mom! Can I go out with Cheer?? We have something to buy.

Dear, don't hang out frequently. Your dad is thinking of you. He cannot go home because of your grades. Also Bim! Your always skipping classes!

She yelled at both of us.

Mom! Were just buying something okay? I'll go home before the dark. Okay? I begged her and made a puppy face.

Mom didn't speak anything.

Hahahaha! Mom don't let this ugly girl go out! Sure she'll be teased by the other kids! She made a sorry-your-still-ugly look to me.

I pinched her cheeks.

Do you think your pretty huh? Your ugly too. I yelled at her.

Ey ey! Stop that!

Mom grabbed my hand to let go of Bim.

Illa! Go where you want to go.

Mom let me go with Cheer.

I walked infront of Bim while she was reading the comix I grabbed the book and pat it on her head. Also I throw my tongue out to her. I ran downstairs to get out from the place.

Cheer, Kia, Ara and I went to the cake shop to drink some choco or something hot. I was staring on the glass window and saw Senior Sean driving his motorcycle. I looked at him giggling. He's really handsome.

I put on a happy face while staring at him.

Cheer,Kia, and Ara saw me giggling and find who I was looking at. They saw Senior Sean passing by the shop.

Ey! P'Sean!

Ey!! Look at here!

This beautiful girl likes you! Eyy!!

They all stopped from shouting and realized that the window is made by glass so Sean won't hear it.

We stayed at the shop for so long. We read books and magazines. We drink choco and coffees.

Kia and Ara were searching for good books to read. They found something.

Ey ey! Cheer look at this!

"9 steps to get your senior"

They looked at me laughing. I don't know why but I looked at them too.

Oh my god? "9 steps to get your senior" ?? Cheer read it again loudly. I think she's getting my attention but sorry not now.

I continued reading what I was reading. Kia looked at me and read the title of the book that I was reading. "How to get Top 1"

She gave me a what-happened-to-you look.

It's already 6pm so I have to go home. They come with me and brought all the books they borrowed at the shop.

We stayed at the terrace to see the beautiful night sky. They were still reading the book and saw something.

Eyy! Cheer read this!

The book says that try to connect the stars by getting the first letter of your name and the name of your crush.

I didn't mind them at first. I continued reading.

They all rushed into the window and try to connect the stars with their names and crush's name.

Wait! It's already 7 I have to go home! Ara rushed into the door.

Me too! Bye Illa! See you tomorrow at school.

Bye! Illa! See you!

They grabbed all their things and left all the books on the table.

I stand up and looked at the book which they were reading. I went to the window and tried to connect Senior Sean's name with mine.

I smiled and looked at the bright night sky. I felt happy because of this day.

------------------
(A/N: Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy. Please Vote/share/comment)