Chapter 7: A Failed Escape (pt.2 out of 3)

TW:Uhh not really to many, I mean hospitals and mentions of blood transfers but other then that and cussing and whatever you guys mention then not really any others, this parts mostly fluff since I'm about to start on a Creativitwins angst book after finishing this chapter.

              Virgils POV

     We've been in the hospital for about 8 hours now..... God is Patton okay?! Why did this happen to him? Before long I was lost in thought, it always coming back to 2 things, 'How can I kill the bastard?' and 'Is Patton going to be alright?' The doctor left the room holding Patton as he looked at those in the group, "Well, it barely missed vitals though he did loose a lot of blood." I looked up to the doctor about to ask a question before Logan stepped in, "Ah, so there is a chance he'll recover if he gets some blood?" I nodded seeing as that was the same question I was going to ask as the doctor answered, "Yes, that is a likely possibility, however, in order to do that we'll need someone else with AB-Negative." I froze for a minute, "I am a B-Positive so I wouldn't work and the others don't know their blood type.

         "I know someone with AB-Negative, though I really doubt his cooperation with this." Roman doubtfully pulled out his phone causing Logan and I to glance over in his direction, a puzzled face unhidden from both of us. "Remus, look I know you hate helping out or whatever but right now it's life or death....... Yeah, it's Patton, he got stabbed and needs AB-Negative blood......... Look Re, I'll give you whatever you want just please help him out...,... Thank you, You're the best! Seriously! Now I'll text you the address." He hung up before texting Remus the address, thankful that he had actually, well- from what I gathered- had agreed to help which caused both Logan and I to smile, just a bit.

                Patton's POV

    I had just barely woken up as I coughed a bit resulting in a nurse rushing over, "Ah! You're awake! Thank the heavens! It's a miracle! You've only been out for 10ish hours and yet you're already up!" The nurse offered a smile that was contagious as a bright smile appeared on my face. I had already pieced together where I was seeing as it was a common place for me to visit or be a patient in as I sat up, "Is there anybody here wanting to see me?" I tilted my head to the nurse, "Ah yeah! 3 boys and 1 coming shortly from what I understand! You're low on blood so we had to find someone willing to donate but not to worry we found someone willing and they already got it taken care of Kiddo!" The nurse had left before 3 familiar boys entered causing me to hop up despite the equipment attached to me before going over and hugging them all tightly, a wave of relief caused tears to prick my eyes. I was a bit surprised as one of them carefully placed me back into bad, even more surprised when I looked up to see Virgil was the one to do so as I smiled a bit before snuggling as I wiped tears from my eyes.

Word count:560

Yeah sorry for the late and short chapter I'm trying my best and I'll try to be more active! This chapter probably took me 3 days to even get motivation to start considering I was running low on angst ideas so the rest of these 2 parts will mostly be fluff! :3