Hide and Seek!

A few YouTubers will be in this chapter again, but it still doesn't matter if you know who they are or not.

I wake up on the ground and sit up. Hm, I must have fallen asleep in the guest room.

I look over and see that Andrew is sprawled out on the bed, Anthony is cuddling with the Cheetos, Jenn is sleeping next to the heater, Rebecca is sleeping by the lamp, Jack is sleeping half in the closet, and Trevor is sleeping under the bed.

I shake my head, laughing to myself a bit about how they are sleeping. I pull out my phone and take a picture of them all and post it on Instagram and then tweet it.

Then I stand up and walk down to the kitchen. Kian (Lawley), Troye, Tyler, Shawn, Andrea (Russett) and Nash are all already there.

"Is this your guys' natural habitat?" I ask Troye and Tyler. "Whenever I come down here you're here."

"Whenever we're here we see you," Tyler points out. "So is this your natural habitat?"

"Touché," I laugh. "So what are you all up to today?"

"I don't know," Kian shrugs. "I'm guessing everyone will hang out here for a while because nobody's flight leaves tonight."

"Oh okay," I nod.

"LEXIE!" I hear someone shout and then turn around.

"BRENT!" (Rivera) I scream before giving him a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" he exclaims.

"SHUT UP, WE'RE STILL TRYING TO SLEEP!" Anthony yells from upstairs.

"ANTHONY!" I hear Jenn scold. "Now you woke everyone up."

"Sorry not sorry!" he snaps before trudging downstairs.

A few seconds later, everyone else who was upstairs comes down.

"You just took one of the three things I love away from me," Andrew grumbles. "Sleep."

"What are the other two things you love?" Troye asks.

"Beyoncé and food," he answers.

"Okay then," Shawn laughs.

"Wow," Jenn gasps while looking around. "Your house is trashed!"

"That's what happens when you have a party," Kian chuckles. "But it's alright, we'll just clean it up later."

"Do you want us to help you?" I ask.

"But everyone's not awake," he points out.

"I'LL WAKE THEM UP!" Rebecca yells excitedly.

"I'll help," I smirk before we run off to find people to wake up.

JC is passed out on the couch, so I run over to him and start blaring the song My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard in his ear.

"Ugh," he groans while rolling over. "Leave me alone."

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacey," Rebecca whispers creepily.

"Alright, alright, I'm up," he exclaims while raising his hands up in defense.

"Let's go find Caspar and Joe!" I suggest.

"Okay!" Rebecca agrees. "Do you know where they are?"

"Umm," I think for a moment, "maybe they're in the basement."

"Let's go check!" she chimes in.

We run down stairs and sure enough, Caspar is on the floor and Joe is on the couch.