unfair garroth 2

trigger warning ahead! homophobic comments and abusing ahead! pls be careful and stay safe!

zane and vlyad looked at each other worriedly, then the two ran to see what happened.

they saw garte pushing garroth hard, to the point where he fell. garroth was sobbing in pain, and his body was bruised. zane ran to garroth, while vlyad ran in front of his drunken dad.

garte pushes vlyad out the way, and yelled, "i need to teach him a lesson. he can't just think he can have a 'C' in math, and he can be gay."

zane and vlyad turned to each other.

can't be gay? oh shit.

vlyad got up off the ground, and pushed his father back.

"being gay is okay! and who cares if he got a C? he's trying hard, and Laurence is tutoring him in math! plus he's literally the baseball captain, so i think he's doing just well! you just don't care enough to pay attention to his achievements," vlyad ranted to the older guy who was on the floor now before grabbing his two brothers and running to his room, locking his door.

luckily he got a text from dante at that moment saying he was here. so the three boys snuck out of the window and running to dante's car.

"i thought garroth wasn't going to allow you guys to go?" dante asked, confused.

garroth shook his head, and vlyad answered.

"it's a long story. garroth is not comfortable talking about it yet."

dante nodded, "is it relevant to the bruises?"

zane smacked his head. "yes, now stop talking about it and focus on driving."

dante mumbled a quiet sorry before focusing on driving. vlyad, who was in the front seat, turned to face garroth, who was sniffling.

zane, who was seated next to him, pulled him in a hug, and garroth cried into his shoulder.

vlyad then turned to dante, who was glancing into the rear view mirror, obviously concerned for his teammate, and vlyad placed his hand onto dante's lap. dante glanced at vlyad, and vlyad smiled softly. dante smiled back.

after a few minutes of silence and garroth's sniffles, they arrived at aphmau's house. laurence opened the door as soon as they parked, and ran over to garroth, whispering in his ear.

did laurence know about this? how come he didn't tell me or zane?

zane ran inside, and the other four followed.

everyone was talking and playing cards. but they all stopped when they saw garroth.

garroth placed his head in laurence's neck, hiding from everyone's stare, and laurence asked everyone to stop staring.

vlyad looked around and saw zane on travis' lap, both of them smiling at each other. vlyad smiled at his slightly older brother being happy, and he turned to dante.

dante grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch, so they both could sit. garroth and laurence walked in another room, so they could have a bit of private time to talk about what happened.

then aphmau spoke up, "we should play never have i ever!" (A/N: i never played this game, but i watched Mithzan play this, and he does it where if you have done it, you move forwards, so yeah, pls don't get mad if i'm doing it wrong!)

everyone agreed, and they all got a cup of apple juice.

aphmau started off the game. "never had i ever dated someone," she said before drinking.

vlyad noticed zane, travis, katelyn, kawaii~chan, and arron drinking as well.

then he realized, dante didn't. he blushed at the realization.

then aphmau pointed at travis to go.

"never had i ever took someone on a picnic date as my first date," he said smirking at zane before drinking.

zane blushed and drank as well, and everyone awwed at the couple.

everyone else went, and vlyad realized.

kawaii~chan was dating katelyn, aphmau was dating aaron, and obviously zane with travis.

then it was vlyad turn, and he thought about what to say.

but before he could stop his thought process,

"never had i ever had a crush on someone i wrote notes w on a classroom desk."

everyone turned to vlyad, whose entire face was red, and dante turned to vlyad.

vlyad drank quickly before setting down his cup. then something he thought would never happened, happened.

dante took a drink as well.