two years later

this is it, the last chapter (:

vlyad woke up to an empty spot beside him. he looked around for his boyfriend, but he couldn't find him. instead, he found a note on his bedside table. he picked it up and read dante's messy handwriting.

sorry i left early, but i planned a scavenger hunt for you! have fun!

first hint: go to the place where we had our first kiss (:

vlyad smiled. what is this cute boy doing now?

he got up and got ready then made his way over to aphmau's house. he knocked, and the raven haired girl opened the door immediately.

she grinned and handed him a note with a rose.

she squealed before closing the door.

so you found the second hint! ok, go to the place where we had our first date !! (:

vlyad made his way over to the park, where he saw travis and zane. zane's eye was brighten with joy, while travis was grinning ear to ear.

"what's going on?" he asked the couple and they stayed quiet. instead zane handed a rose while travis handed a note. then they walked away hand in hand.

ok! you found the third one! my smart boy <3
the third hint is: iced coffee latte (:

vlyad laughed before heading to starbucks. there he saw garroth and laurence. both boys was smiling big, and vlyad thought it was weird.

"why is everyone so happy today?" he asked.

both boys shrugged before handing over a note and rose. then they left.

honestly, you know i'm not good with coming up with ideas. this is why you're perfect for me. now go to the place where we started talking for the first time

hint: it involves a desk (;

vlyad stood, looking at the note.

they graduated the year before, so why does he need to go to school?

how did dante even get in the school?

he started heading to the school, and there he saw his old teacher. she was smiling big, tears in her eyes.

"i'm so grateful to be part of this, go on vlyad," she said to the smaller boy.

vlyad smiled at his teacher and walked into the school. he made his way down the hallways where he had many memories.

hanging out with aphmau at his lockers.

being pushed into the lockers for being a nerd.

making out with dante at his locker.

then he saw the old classroom. he opened the door, and no one was in there. so he walked over to the desk.

he gasped when he saw what was on the desk.

a pencil

and a message:

will you marry me?

vlyad smiled, tears brimming in his eyes, before picking up the pencil.

yes

he heard someone yelled from the hallway.

"HE WROTE SOMETHING, LETS GO CHECK IT OUT!"

he recognized it to be travis.

then his boyfriend, well fiancée, opened the door and walked over to the desk. he started to grin as he picked up the smaller boy and kissing him.

then he heard aphmau speaking.

"i'm assuming he said yes."

then dante got on one knee and pulled out a ring and sliding it onto vlyad's ring finger.

"he did say yes," dante smiled, looking at his cute fiancée.

vlyad smiled back, while everyone cheered in the background.

who would've thought their love story would've started with a note on a desk.

----

SQUEEEEEE omg this is so cute !! this book is officially done, and i really hope you guys loved this!

don't worry, i will be making a book 2 and 3 for zanvis and garruence.

i know what the plot will be for each book, just trying to decide who i wanna write first.

anywhoooo, thank you so much for reading this story.

i know it's not the best, but i'm really happy with how it turned out.