boyfriends ?

vlyad woke up to someone shaking him awake. he looked over and he saw it was dante.

"kawaii~chan made breakfast, you want some?" he asked.

vlyad yawned and nodded before getting up to walk over to the kitchen table. kawaii~chan set down a plate with scrambled eggs, bacons, and blueberry pancakes. vlyad thanked the mewfa before eating. everyone else was awake as well.

after finishing, he got up to put his plate away before sitting on the living room couch. garroth and laurence was watching impractical jokers, so vlyad watched it as well. he then felt someone sitting next to him, and he looked over to see the blue haired boy.

dante smiled when he saw vlyad looking at him, and vlyad looked away blushing. he then pulled out his phone and texted vlyad.

D: wanna go to the park after everyone leaves ?

V: yeeee

dante then pulled the younger boy and smiled at him. vlyad smiled back.

then aphmau started asking for attention. everyone turned to listen to the raven haired girl as she spoke.

"aaron and i are going on a date right now, so y'all can leave now please?" she said before laughing.

everyone laughed as well before saying their goodbyes and leaving.

dante grabbed vlyad's hand, and the two walked to the park. when they arrived, dante paused and turned vlyad to face the blue haired boy.

"okay, i know it've only been a month and we just found out last night we liked each other, but would you be my boyfriend?"

vlyad blushed and grinned as he pulled the older boy into a kiss.

"yes!" he said into the kiss, and he felt the other boy smiled. they pulled away after a few minutes, and they started walking around the park.

hand in hand.

---

awe they're dating now ! :3

this is short but sweet (: