chapter 1- love at first sight

Toms POV:

It is the first day of shooting the new movie Spider-man Far From Home. Everyone from the first solo movie is called back to set to start filming. Everyone is excited but mostly Tom Holland. This is his second solo movie as Spider-man and is so pumped. Jon watts called everyone over and formed a big group in front of him.

"Hi guys welcome back! I'm so happy to have all you guys here again, but there is a newbie on our hands so give a warm welcome to Jake Gyllenhaal!" Everyone smiled and waved at Jake. Tom looked at him and admired him. It was always his dream to work along side Jake and now that dream has come true.

"He will be acting as Quentin Beck aka Mysterio. The first scene we will be filming is with Cobie and Sam. So everyone just chill till i need you." Everyone nodded and were dismissed. Tom took this time to get to know Jake since he'd be working along side him a lot.

"Hey mate I'm Tom Holland pleasure to meet you." He smiled and put his hand out. "Hi i'm Jake, well you already know that." He awkwardly chuckles, shaking toms hand. "So while we are on break for a bit do you want to go out and get food?" Tom suggested. "Yes that sounds great." Jake responded.
.........................time skip......................

They drove till they found a little restaurant nearby the set. They got out and went in.

After finding their seat and ordering drinks, they grabbed their menus to see the many selections of food. "Everything looks really good." Tom said. There was an awkward silence until Jake began. "So the marvel universe.... pretty nervous about being in it since it's a big thing and i've never done anything like this." Tom set down his menu. "Yeah i know how you feel. When i first came into this universe filming Civil War I was beyond nervous but look at me now." Tom said with a smug look on his face. Jake laughed and sighed with relief that he was in good hands.

Whilst talking, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and blew the menu off the table. But before it went far Tom stretched his arm and caught the menu perfectly. "omg! did you see that?!" He said excitedly, setting the menu back on the table. "Yes very spider-man-y" Jake laughed and Tom joined in. The waitress came with their drinks and then they ordered.

They were having a phenomenal time. Tom looked at Jake and felt this feeling inside him that he hasn't felt looking at anyone else. It was different. But he liked this feeling. Jake also looked at him and they stared and each other with heart eyes.

The moment was interrupted when Toms phone rang. "It's Jon," he said, checking who was calling. He answered and after half a minute he ended the call. "He needs us at set for filming. This was fun though I really enjoyed this." He said smiling. "Yeah me too. i'm very excited to be apart of the marvel universe especially with you." They both blushed and got up and left. (after tom gave the waitress a tip)

When they got to set people were setting up for an action scene. They asked tom if he would do the stunts himself and he said yes. Tom got in gear and Jake sat looking at Tom doing the scene. The scene was a water monster terrorizing the city and Peter has to jump on poles to get to a bridge to get people to safety. Jake was watching as Jon yelled "ACTION!" and Tom jumping on different poles then swinging up to the bridge. He did it so smoothly, like he was actually Spider-man. Jake was amazed at Toms talent. He did the stunts really well and perfectly. Jake adored him.

In between stunts, Tom always looked at Jake before doing a stunt. They exchanged this unexplainable look that they only had or made up. They had a strong connection. And it was growing.

hi so this is a new story and i'm like excited to write this so imma actually update this one pretty a lot so yeah hope you likey and the other story i'm currently writing has come to a hold because i have lost inspiration for it. and i like this one. a lot

ok peace out ✌🏻 ~J 💖