chapter 3- jom/take

Ever since that night, Tom and Jake hung out a lot. In between takes, on lunch breaks, even after they finished shooting for that day.

Posting about it all on their socials, fans start seeing a bromance form. (but we know it's a romance in irl ok continue) They started giving out ship names for the "couple". Some people said "Jom" while other say "take". It was finally decided that their ship name is "gyllenholland", using their last names.

Tom was scrolling on instagram when he found out this was what his fans were saying or talking about. It grew on him and he told jake and it became official ship name. They both thought it was funny but it soon grew on them and they like it.

Soon costars started shipping them too. Zendaya would sneak pics of them together and caption "gyllenholland" and hearts. It's become a thing now. Everyone knows about the bromance. But they don't know what Jake and Tom know.

They don't know that they were in love. No one knew that they were truly a romance. No one especially knew what happened that night. That night was the most special night ever. Both Jake and Tom were thinking of when it was gonna happen again.... and they wanted it to be soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yo this is so baaaad ahah sorry