Chapter 42 (Sexy time level: Lemon)

Hey guys, sorry for not updating last week. I had writer's block but I think this chapter will make up for it. Also, I started a new story as well. A Markiplier X Reader fanfic. Hope you enjoy.

It's been a few months and Barry and I share the same room for bedtime now. Barry has been acting slightly different though for the past week. Danny and him had a talk about the same time he started acting different too. One day, it was just Barry and I, alone. We had just finished editing the last of the videos for tonight and I was standing up, stretching. Barry wrapped his arms around my waist and gave my neck a kiss, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Bar-Barry."

"Do you know what today is?" Barry began to kiss up my neck and to my jaw. I had let out a small moan.

"Today is the same day we first met. I wanted to do something special for you." Barry then picked me , bridal style, and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Will you allow me?" Barry whispered in my ear.

This is a whole new side of Barry........I like it.

"Yes. What do you have planned?" Barry began to carry me to his bedroom.

"You'll see. If there is anything you don't want to do, let me know." Barry set me down on the bed and climbed over me. He began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and each one sent a chill through my body. I let out a moan when he kissed near my collarbone. I felt him smirk before he began to lightly nip and suck the skin there. He didn't stop until he was sure it was bruised. The whole time, I was letting out little moans and squirming. Barry then gently lifted my chin and kiss me deeply. As I kissed back, both of my hands ran through his hair and over his lovely beard. He nipped at my lower lip, wanting in. Enjoying every bit of this, I didn't resist. Having his tongue in my mouth felt weird but in a good way. Barry then let go of my chin and put his hand under my shirt. He was tracing tiny circles and other patterns with his thumb on my stomach. He pulled away from the kiss and slowly lifted my shirt off. My cheeks heated up and I instinctual covered my chest as I sat up. Barry pulled me into a hug and began to rub my back.

"We can stop if you want."

"No. It's ok. We can keep going."

"Then, am I allowed to take your bra off?"

"Yes." I mumbled out, feeling shy. One of Barry's hands, that were on my back, went up my spine and unclasped the clasp. My bra came off and I began to feel a little nervous.

"Are-are they too small?"

"No, no, no. Y/n, you don't have to worry about a thing. Do you know why?"

"Why?" Barry gave me a gentle and sweet kiss.

"Because they belong to the woman I love dearly. Y/n, I love you and nothing is going to change that. Also, you look beautiful right now. You always do."

"Always? Even when I look like a mess?"

"Yes, and adorable too."

"Barry, why do you still have your shirt on?"

"I can fix that." He took his shirt off and went back to kissing my neck. He slowly traveled down my neck and and toward my chest. Once there, he gently took one in his hand and the other, he left kisses around it. I was moaning loudly as he rolled my nipple with his thumb. After a moment, he switched. Since Barry had a free hand, he went to my pants and unbuttoned them. He then slid them off and onto the floor. He stopped teasing my breasts and began to leave a trail of nips and kisses from my chest and to the hem of my panties.

"It seems that you are enjoying yourself." I could tell that I was wet right now. Barry placed a finger at the opening and added pressure. That sent a spark through my whole body that caused me to moan loudly. He then began to rub, very slowly. I let out a whimper and bucked my hips.

"You want to continue?" I bucked again.

"Yes. Please Barry." Barry gave a nod and pulled my panties off. He gently pushed me onto the bed before then slowly sticking his index finger in me and slowly pumped it in and out. I let out a gasp before letting out a combination of whimpers and moans. He slowly sped up before adding another finger. I was a moaning mess right now. Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out.

"Barry, why did you stop?" I whimpered out. Barry put his face in between my legs and began to nip at my thighs. He slowly got closer and closer to my opening before finally giving it a lick and a nip. I loudly moaned at his name as he continued to lick and eat me out. I felt something coiling tighter and tighter with each passing second, waiting for it to snap. I knew what this feeling was since I read many fanfics before.

"Bar-Barry, I'm close." I gasped out. Finally the coil snapped and I nearly screamed Barry's name. My body was extremely tired and my breathing was labored but I enjoyed every last minute of it. Barry climbed back onto the bed and pulled the blanket over us. I snuggled in close to him as he held me tightly. I was already drifting off to sleep. Barry gave me one more kiss before falling asleep as well.