A Change

(Melta's POV)
Another day but the same routine,it is 6:00pm and nothing is out of place.
The owner of the house talking to people and his son on his phone. "wait who's that?" I whispered to myself as I got up from my sitting position,pain struck in every part of my body as I got up,and walked toward the glass to get a better look.
A newcomer?maybe a new friend of his? There sitting next to the owner's son was a boy with glasses and brown skin. I don't know why but I found myself lost,just looking into his eyes.
He started walking towards me so I backed away from the glass,holding onto something preparing myself for the shaking.
He picked me up. "Here we go again"
He looked at me and whispered "what nice globe" I looked up at him,his eyes widened. Could he see me move? I let go and slowly walked toward him,I would have ran inside my cabin but I couldn't,my legs we're moving on there own. "Hi little girl" he whispered again "what's your name?" I wanted to talk but I don't think he would've heard me.
"Don't wanna talk,huh?" He said as he smiled sweetly at me.
"What are you doing with that piece of junk,Matt?" The owners son said frowning.
"Just um looking at it" the boy called Matt Said.
"That's no fun.you wanna know what's fun" The owners son said as he snatched me of Matt's hands.
"Playing catch!" He threw me up and catches me and again and again.

(Matt's POV)
I watched in horror as Jason catches the snow globe and the poor girl inside hit the glass
" stop it Jay" I said as tried to grab the globe "why should I" Jason said with a sly smile.
"Plz just let it go"

"Ok I'll let it go"jay said as he threw it high in the air and moved out of the way crossing his arms.
"No!" I said as I tried to catch the globe. *catches it* "phew"
"Whatever" Jason walks away.
"You're safe now,peanut" I said as I put my finger against the glass.
She put her hand where my finger was with a smile on her face.