Is this love?

(Melta's POV)
I woke up to what sounds like Mateo running around,repeating the same words "I'm gonna be late!"Over and over again I got out of my cabin and stepped out of the snow globe platform "Mateo,you ok?"
I asked slightly concerned.
"Oh morning,and I'm ok,just that I'm late for school" he said in a hurry while rushing through his room.
"School?oh school!ok then I'll see you later?"

"Yeah you will,you can explore the room while I'm gone if you want"

"Ok I will" I said looking at him as he walked towards the door.

"Bye peanut"I blushed at the nickname...BLUSHED?!!

"B-bye" why am I stutttering!stop me!pull yourself together!
Mateo left and I decided to take a look around the desk.

~small time skip~

I was in Matteo's bed,don't ask how I got here cuz idk either ('>~<)
I hear the door open and Matteo's mom walks in mumbles to herself then walks out. "Phew" I said as I lay back down on the pillow.

~time skip~

(Matteo's POV)
God school was tough,I walk into my room to find Melta asleep on my bed.
She looked so cute huddled up in a little ball "*chuckles* she's adorable" huh?!! Did I just say that?!! Well um I walked to my desk to finish some homework when my mom walked in.
"Hun foods ready"

"I'll be down in a minute,just need to finish this"

"Ok" she walked out of the room,and I felt someone tugging at my pants leg,I look down and see Melta is up.

"How was your day?"she asked as I picked her up

"Good,yours?" She let out a cute yawn and answer with,same,as she rubbed her big adorable eyes.

"Mateo?"she asked

"Hm?"I replied looking down at her.

"Why did you take me from my past owner?"she asked looking at the window instead of my face.

"Well......" i looked at the window as well "I could tell you weren't happy there,so I thought I'd bring you home for safe keeping" I looked down to her looking at me with big...watery eyes.

"Oh don't cry Peanut"

"Thank you"she croaked our as she ran to me and hugged my arm which was resting on the desk.

"No problem" I said as I pat her back with my finger,to confort her.

"Can I go to school with you tomorrow?"Melta said as she wiped her tears away.

"Maybe we'll see,but for now I gotta go eat"I said as stood up from my chair.

"Bring me a little something"she said walking towards her platform.

"Of course"I said with a huge smile as I walked out the room.

(Melta's POV)
Matteo walked out the room and closed the door. I walked to my cabin and laid on the floor,just staring at the ceiling,I just couldn't get him out of head.but why? What is this feeling? Could it be...that...this is love?