THIS IS A ONESHOT UWU

Dream opened his optics just a crack to look around his room. He sighed, standing up from his bed and stretching, walking down into the kitchen. He smiled as he saw his boyf his bro his bud Wilbur Soot making EEGGS

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK A DEAD GREEN FUCKER WAS GETTING FRIED IN A PAN HOLY SHIT WILBUR YOU FUCKING E MOMENT

Dream suddenly noticed 64 other green fuckers that looked exactly the same, attempting to stab Wilbur. Dream let out an anime gasp as he rushed down the stairs into the kitchen, pulling out his netherite Minecraft sword.

"DON;T WORRY, WILBUR-DAITŌRYŌ!!" Dream shrieked, slashing at the tiny eggs with fury burning in his interstices containing green orbical optical visionary globes. It was a matter of seconds until they were all dead, leaving the one left on Wilbur;s frying pan.

"T-Thank you Dream-chan..." Wilbur whispered, blush forming at his cheeks. Suddenly the green fucker in the pan jumped out severely damaged but still alive

"YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE FUCKERS" Eggs cackled, beginning to run for his life.

"AFTER IT, BĀCHAN!" Dream declared, charging after Eggs. Wilbur nodded with determination and closely followed. As the two were running after the green fucker side by side, Dream grabbed Wilbur;s hand and squeezed it. Wilbur smiled at his mask-wearing bf and they kept going. Suddenly the green bastard took out a tommy gun and began rapidly firing at them.

"FUCK EM UP REGINALD" it shrieked. Dream gasped as the bullets pierced Wilbur;s skin. The man stumbled back and fell onto the ground. Blood poured out of the bullet holes in his body pooling around him.

"WOOLBUR-SHINPU!!!" Dream cried, grabbing his boyfriend and rushing away while carrying him bridal style.

"It;s okay... we;ll get to a hospital, it;ll be okay..." Dream whispered, tears bubbling up at the edges of his orbs. He pushed on his mask to hide his tears.

A few hours later, the two approached the hospital and Dream watched as the doctors carried Wilbur away on a stretcher into an emergency room. He sat down in the waiting room, his fingers trembling. After what felt like forever, the doctors called him in.

"Mr. Clay... I;m afraid to say it, but Wilbur won;t make it."

Tears flooded to Dream;s smorbs as he rushed into Wilbur;s hospital room. He sat down beside the bed his boyfriend was laying on, and held his hand tightly.

"Please don;t go..." Dream whispered, tears falling from his green orbs.

"Stay strong for me, Clay..." Wilbur slowly reached into his pocket and handed Dream his phone, which was opened and on Spotify. A secret playlist called "songs to eat ass and fight god to" was shown on the screen. "This contains all of my favorite songs... take it from me..."

"I never thought I would have to play this... It;s called "chill lo-fi beats to eat shit and die to"..." Dream began playing the first song, which was Carl Wheezer makes a lo-fi song.

"It;s my time, dear..." Wilbur lifted his head weakly and touched his forehead to Dream;s for just a moment before his head flopped back down and he closed his visionary receptacles. The skin on his hand slowly turned cold. Dream;s heart dropped. Tears began to fountain out of his orbs.

"You fucking idiot bitchass motherfucker..my playlist wasn;t done yet!" Dream yelled, heart tugging at his griefstrings.

"WILBUR-KUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

🎉 You've finished reading ⋆ GIFT ⋆ Eggs ruins Dream and Wilbur's life ⋆ PART 6 ⋆ DREAMSOOT ⋆ 🎉