Prologue

This took me a bit to make as I wanted to be as accurate as possible on writing. I may get things wrong or I altered some facts to fit the story but let me clear up some things first.

This is a Herobrine x Steve based story of a modern/civilized type world of Minecraft.

Until the reveal Herobrine will be addressed as Ruler to clear things up.

Money is both paper and ore based, most payments will be made in ores.

I will be using characters from Minecraft Dungeons as to not be too OOC on the names of this story.

If there are any questions please refer to the Q&A section at the bottom of this segment and I will happily answer them.

Thank you so much for reading and remember to comment.

~ Merome_shipper

Normal POV

"Happy Birthday!" The man was by far at loss for words as he looked around the strip club. A decent crowd for the night. His friends had told him they were going out and to bring another friend of his as they made their way towards the VIP section.

"I don't recall Mister Ruler on disclosing his birthday information before" His secretary, Adrienne spoke softly. Her face void of any emotion even as she sat, her brown eyes set in an impressive nonchalant glare.

"Oh yeah but see we've decided to give him one! Before I forget your next birthday party is next month!" Another woman spoke cheerfully, sitting on the other side of Adrienne. Her bright green eyes whined with innocent mischief as she smoother out her white blouse.

"I don't understand.." Ruler mumbled, out of all things these two could have done and this was the last thing that could have possibly happened.

"Listen man! This is just something that had to happen...or... you say when your birthday is and we'll stop" His other friend, Hex said joyfully, sitting on the other side of Ruler.

"Not happening" He chuckled, glad that they had drinks already on their way.

"I would also like to mention that this is not a business meeting as you had said Sir" Adrienne was more strict and cut to the chase. Ruler only sighed.

"They said bring a friend and you came to mind, sorry for lying" For once the usual hard gaze lightened as she hid her blush. Clearing her throat and looking away from the group.

"I suppose this is fine then..."

"That's the spirit! Now Ruler, you've been a Dom for nearly five years and I don't think you've taken on a Sub..." Hex smirked after he threw an arm over his longtime friend.

"Maybe a causal goer here hm?" Valorie chirped up.

"Trust me everyone here is a sight to see but..." The man took a swing of his hard whiskey, shrugging calmly. The blindfold snug around his eyes.

"Its just that...."

You know him, you Love 'em

"No one has really caught my uh..."

Welcome Lozenge!

The heels were first, thick black pumps. The powerful man couldn't help but stare as his curiosity ate at him. The loud yet positive response from those sitting in the strip club, made him want to understand what the fuss was over.

And he was starting to see why.

Those long slim legs hardly covered by the fishnet stockings, ripped blue shorts were next and by the Aether above....those hips awoke something so powerful within him that he growled lowly. Just over the fact that this man, this alluring man was being watched by dozens others.

"Ruler? What were-!" The woman seated besides him jumped as he shushed her. Even though the music was blaring as the man, Lozenge, was on stage. Ruler wanted to hear it all. If anything that he could pick up.

The way the man swayed, lifted himself and grinded on the poll before him got wolf whistles and howls through the crowd. Yet for Ruler, all he could do was watch in tantalizing rage as there was nothing he could do but rage in his seat.

"....You know there are private dances right?" Hex spoke up from besides him, playing with the stem of a cherry. Ruler perked up at that and looked to his company.

"What?" Both Valorie and Hex look to one another, dumbfounded before they grew identical sinister grins.

"Since it'll be your first time I'll request it for you" Valorie cheered, patting Ruler on the shoulder.

"And I'll cover the house fee, but remember the most important rule" For once he had a bad feeling.

"....What might that be?"

"No touching" Both wagged their fingers tauntingly at him as Ruler only blinking dumbly at the two before looking back at the stage drawn in at the alluring purple eyed man dancing so provocatively.

Just what kind of 'birthday' party was this?

Q&A here

F.O.T