Pilot

A girl with wavy brown hair sleeps peacefully in the front passenger seat of a black Chevy Impala, until her eldest brother wakes her up "Georgina wake up!" he tells her

A girl with wavy brown hair sleeps peacefully in the front passenger seat of a black Chevy Impala, until her eldest brother wakes her up "Georgina wake up!" he tells her. The girl glares at him annoyed "It's Georgie. Not Georgina, just Georgie!" she tells him. Her brother rolls his matching green eyes at her "Whatever, come on we're at his apartment." Georgie climbs out the car and walls towards the building "Dean, which window?" she asks. "Uh. This one? Definitely this one." he smirks. Georgie rolls her eyes "Age before beauty." she smiles making Dean scoff but go through the window first. Dean slowly opens the window before climbing in and helping his sister in straight after. Georgie sits in a chair as Dean walks round the apartment. Suddenly someone lunges forward and grabs Dean's shoulder. Dean knocks the person's arm away and aims a strike at him making then person duck. Dean then grabs the person's arm and swings them around before he shoves them back. The person kicks out but Dean blocks it. Dean elbows the person in the face; the person kicks at Dean's head. Dean ducks and swings but the person blocks it. Dean knocks the person down and pins him to the floor, one hand at their neck and the other holding their wrist.

"Whoa, easy, tiger." Dean smiles. Sam breathes hard. "Dean?" he asks. Dean laughs at his Little Brother. "You scared the crap out of me!" Sam exclaims. "That's 'cause you're out of practice." Dean tells him. Sam grabs Dean's hand and pulls him before slamming his heel into Dean's back. Dean lands on the floor. "Or not." Dean groans making Georgie giggle. Dean taps twice where Sam is holding him "Get off of me." Sam rolls to his feet and pulls Dean to his. "What no welcome for the Sister?" Georgie asks standing up. Sam chuckles "Come here short stuff." he tells her. Georgie runs into Sam's arms letting him pick her up. "I'm not short! You and Dean are just abnormally tall." she whines as Sam puts her down. "What the hell are you two doing here?" Sam asks his siblings. "Well, I was looking for a beer." Dean tells him as he puts his hands on Sam's shoulders and shakes once before letting go. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sam asks again emphasising the here. "Okay. All right. We gotta talk." Dean explains. "Uh, the phone?" Sam asks. "If we'd called, would you have picked up?" Georgie asks. A blonde lady, wearing short shorts and a cropped smurf top, turns the light on. "Sam?" she asks. The siblings all turn their heads in unison.