Part 3

Chapter 3

Ethan's POV

I ran my hands through my hair. I hated flying. I don't understand how anyone could go to sleep on one. My back was cramping, and my neck hurt like crazy. When I looked over at my boss, she slept soundly. She stretched, huddling into my side. I worked with her for over a year, and she still treated me like a kid. Ms. Lockman this, Ms. Lockman that. Even the way she looked at me was diffrent, like I was uncapable. If she knew the things I wanted to do to her, she would be suprised. I always had to put on an act, that I was a gentle kid, and didn't mind my boss being the sexiest, fucking thing walking the earth! I wanted to make her moan in pleasure, not do her paperwork! But, even being older than her I was her delivery source, and comforter. I needed money for my car, and my rent was down from working late all the time. Instead I got the chance of a lifetime.

Shea's POV

I woke when the pilot announced 10 more minutes till arrival. I was huddled in Ethan's side, with one leg drapped across his. I quickly moved over, flattening down my clothes. The smell of his colonge was rubbed on my clothes, enveloping me in a masculine scent. It was a clean smell, with hints of spicy notes. Intoxicating. His chest rose and fell in motion, but a scowl lined his face. My hands reached for his face, smoothing out the lines, tracing the hard lines of his jaw, dark stubble coating Ethan's jaw. He looked so....sexy. It was suprising. My dark finger traced his soft, pink lip. I wonder how he was in bed. Would he be quick and forceful or sensual and slow. Something tells me the latter.