• eight

Cameron's Pov

It's sunday so it's been almost 2 days since I haven't talk to jordin . I forgot to get his number and I don't know where she lives . It's killing me everytime that scene pop out of nowhere in my mind . It kept bothering me and I felt guilty . Why am I always being a jerk to her ? Why am I giving her a hard time ? why do it always have to be me ? I don't know what to do . Half of is saying that I should end this fake relationship and half of me still don't want to let go of her . It's like im stuck with her . I can't explain it and all I know is she's making me crazy .

We were all in matthew house to practice some stuffs that we've been doing but carter didn't show up but we didn't mind him . He just probably busy with his own stuffs . Matt and nash were eating watching a movie and I was getting bored so I told them that I'll just go to the park to refreshen up my mind . I looked at my phone to see what time is it and it reads 6:09 on the evening . By the time I got there I saw a familiar blonde hair with a familiar guy talking at each other . They were close to kissing and I got pissed for some reason . Jessica were sitting on troye's lap and talking . She was wearing a super short skirt almost flaunting her vagina and a top that almost her nipples were shown . I know that troye likes that kind of girl and I can see that he's enjoying the view jessica giving him . I don't know why is jessica being like this , i don't know why is she acting like this dresses like that and I can't barely recognize her face by the way she covered her beautiful face with that make up . I know make ups makes girls confident but you don't need that much makeup to look pretty . She's like a clown and it pisses me off . By the time I got closer to her I pulled her shirt up so her boobs weren't that showing out anymore .

" If you don't want to be known as a whore don't dress like that " I said calmly and she got up annoyed . Troye just remained sitting waiting for this scene to get interesting .

" I will fucking do what I want to do with myself so you back off " she pushed me hard but I didn't move an inch . I just stayed there staring at her . I lock gazes in her green eyes and look for the real jessica I was looking for but I can't find her . She wasn't there anymore and I don't know the reason why . I guess she's really not the person I loved before but I need to try harder maybe if me and her get back together she will probably get back to her real self . There's still a reamining chance inside me that the jessica I knew a weeks ago was still there .

" come back jessica . Please " I softly said and kissed her . She didn't kiss me back but she is allowing me to kiss her . she just stands there waiting for me to stop . She was just standing here doing nothing . I stop kissing her and she slapped me and I saw troye got up not caring of what he was seing and walks away like nothing happened . My face stings but it didn't compare to the pain she's giving me right now trying to get her back even though there is no chance at all .

" the jessica you knew was gone . Go away and leave me alone !" She yelled and followed troye . Before they were almost out of sight I fall back down to my knees . Punching the floor repeatedly . That word kept on going through my mind .

The jessica you knew was gone

It kept on bothering my mind and I now if it didn't stop it would probably make me so crazy . I kept on punching the floor while yelling random words about her when a small arm stopped me from what I was doing .

" hey ! the floor didn't do anything to you " she chuckled stopping me and getting me up . when I saw her face it somehow calmed me down a bit . She's the type of a girl that can always changes the aura to be better . Her presence was calming making me calm and peaceful . She sat me down at the bench were jessica and troye were sitting at and puts her headphones at my head . The song that was playing was THERAPY by ALL TIME LOW.

Jordin's Pov

Carter and I were so close like a brother and I have to admit that I like being with him . After me and him hang out watch some movies , eat and play some random things we are now laying in my bedroom when his mom was calling him to buy some groceries so I was left alone here in this lonely house again . I was getting bored so I decided to go to the park . I didn't mind changing my clothes . I was just wearing a black vneck and a baggy jogging pants that makes me so comfortable . It's 7:09 in the evening so nobody will probably saw what I was wearing . Nobody cares . Before I go out I wore an headphone so it will motivates me more in the mood for walking all the way there . I was walking when I saw a guy punching the concrete floor .

" Oh shit ! what the fuck is he doing ?" I mumbled to myself .

Curiosity hits me so I decided to look what's up to him when I recognize his shape and familiar hair . It's cameron . I stopped him by hitting the floor and decided to joke so the aura will lit up.

" hey ! the floor didn't do anything to you " I chuckled and he lets me stop him from doing it again and again . His hands were bleeding and his eyes were almost swolen from crying . Why is he crying? Why is he being like this ? What happened ? Al the questions were stuck in my mind but I didn't bother to let it all out because the aura will probably be awkward for us . Im still pissed at him but when I saw him at this state It concerns me a lot . I was getting worried so I just let that scene 2 days ago that left me in tears .

We were sitting on the bench right now when he was calming himself down . I decided to put my earphone on him thinking that music will let him feel better . The song was THERAPY by ALL TIME LOW . When I put the headphones on his ear he gave me a reasuring smile and leaned his back closing his eyes letting the song inside his ears . I just smiled and leaned my back on the bench staring at the sky . The weather was so beautiful but the person beside me was sad . He's shattered . He's hurt and im not the reason behind that tears . He's been bothering my mind all day and all I know is there's something was stuck in my throat and Im afraid to spit it out . The feeling that been scaring me for the rest of my life is now starting to build up . The walls that Ive been protecting just to make my heart safe was starting to fall apart and I don't know why . My heart always tells me that this word should left my mouth but I can't . I know this feeling right now would probaby fade away . I hope this feeling Im feeling right now when Im with him will go away just like my mom and dad left me . I hope this will be an easy job for me to left all the words inside of me unsaid . I trust myself . I should protect myself from falling from the wrong person . I hope this feeling is fake .

---

Makes sure to listen to THERAPY by ALL TIME LOW so you know what song is cameron listening to . The song is addicting and Im sure that you will like it . Hopefully . Lol

VOTE VOTE VOTE
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

You can even message me or talk to me if you want to . I will reply . I love talking to all of you guys who reads my story .

Have a great day and I hope you all will have a productive day . Whatever ! Stay beautiful guys !

@neighriesuh
@neighreesuh