• seven

Cameron's Pov

" Im fine cameron " she softly said . I know she's lying, i know she's not okay . Something's wrong , why would she lie about that cut on her lips ? Why ? When she said that she's okay I felt like Ive been rejected . He still doesn't trust me . Oh , ofcourse he don't trust me because were just pretending . She's just a stranger to me and that word stung inside of me . Knowing the truth hurts . We are just a stranger to each other and we are just pretending . I understand that she still doesn't trust me for everything .

Im not acting like this just because matthew , or troye and even jessica was here . I somehow felt the need to be concerned about her . I don't know what my heart and brain needs to do , needs to say or needs to feel . It makes me crazy . I don't know .

" Cameron ?" Nash interupted me from my thoughts trying to get an explanation why Jordin is here with me , with us .

" s-she's jordin . M-my girl ... girlfriend " I uttered and when that word left my mouth his mouth fall opened . I know he's shock because he knows what the type of girl I wanted . And it's because I once told him that I will never ever get interested in her and never will but here Iam being the asshole and a liar . No Im not lying . I still don't like her . I hate her . She's not my type and I guess never will ? . Why am I questioning myself with this . Have I gone insane ? I brushed the crazy thoughts away and face nash .

" girlfriend ? Are you ser-" I cut him off by glaring at him to shut his mouth up . he nods then continued eating with his food . I looked at carter and he still doesn't care what's the news was . I can feel him tensing up a little and he didn't finished his foods . Carter is the cold and weirdest guy in our band , but when you know him even more he care's a lot and he is sweet and funny . he's the bassist in our band so you will expect that kind of attitude on the bassist . I guess .

We eat up in silence and hating the awkward silence . I hate the fact that if no one speak up no conversation will be started . When I was about to speak up .

" Hey ,uhm jordin , Im matthew . Nice to meeting you as cameron's girlfriend " he chuckled giving his hands to jordin to give a handshake . she shaked matthew's hands and smiled . Awkward smile .

" Jordin . Jordin denise lancaster but it's much more easier if you will call me Jd " she stated and this time it's not the awkward smile anymore . I love that she's being less more awkward infront of my friends and it's good to see my mates meeting my 'girlfriend' .

" Okay " matthew laughed " this is Nash grier and Carter Reynolds " he intoroduced them and nash waved and smiled and carter just smiled a little staring straight into jordin's eyes . He's weird .

I saw jessica glaring at jordin with a sour expression in her face . I turn to look at jordin and she tensed up a bit . She was looking down probably avoiding the look what jessica was giving her . I just brushed it off and didn't mind her business . Our table remained in silent and the only noise you can hear was the other tables talking nonsense . I was getting bored of the silence so I decided to speak up first .

" So ... " i started and all their heads turned to face me . I was about to say something when matthew jump in again . I rolled my eyes at him and let him speak . Matt is this annoying guy who suddenly jump in into coversations and won't talk when nobody will speak up first .

" You skate right ? You should teach me how to skate because we are punk . Please please please " he gave jordin a puppy eyes while pouting his lips like an idiot .

" Sure " she chuckled . when someone threw a cupcake on her face making the icing scatter all over . Someone yelled in the cafeteria ' get a life ' . She wiped the white frosting in her face annoyingly .