Chapter 23

Songs used:

Brightest Star from Winx Club Season 8

Akira's P. O. V:

I start waking up to the feeling of my mate stroking my blonde hair. But I keep my eyes shut and my face buried in his strong, bare chest, not wanting to wake up.

I feel Rogue smile at me as he says, "It's time to wake up, Angel."

"Just five more minutes..." I mumble, snuggling further into him.

"Do I have to tickle you?" Rogue asks, and I tense, before relaxing and groaning in annoyance, making my mate chuckle.

I open my eyes and lift my head to look up at the raven haired Dragon Slayer, his beautiful crimson eyes glinting with happiness as he watches me, his fingers still stroking my hair. The three Exceeds, Momo, Loki and Frosch, are curled up between us.

"Good morning, Angel," Rogue greets, smiling.

"Morning, Roguey," I reply, smiling back before I pout at him. "It's not fair that you'd use my weakness against me."

"It's one of the only ways I know of to wake you up," He says.

Momo yawns as she wakes up, rubbing her eyes. "Morning."

"Good morning, you three," I say as the others start waking up, too. Frosch appears a little more sleepier than Momo and Loki.

"Good morning, humans. What's for breakfast?" Loki asks, rubbing at one of his eyes.

"I was thinking pancakes?" I say, smiling a little. This also makes Rogue, Momo and Frosch perk up a bit.

"Alright! Your pancakes are the absolute best, Aki-chan!" Says Momo, as she jumps to her feet. "We'll go wait downstairs."

Loki and Frosch nod in agreement. The three of them spread their wings before taking off and flying out the bedroom I sometimes share with my mate, heading for the kitchen, Momo closing the door behind her.

"Now that we're alone..." I giggle as Rogue grips my waist and flips me so that he's on top of me, his legs straddling my waist. Rogue cups my left, scarred cheek before he leans down and our lips connect. He kisses me deeply and passionately, and I feel fire coursing through my veins, making my toes tingle.

Rogue swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I oblige, opening my mouth and allowing for Rogue's tongue to slip in. He rubs his tongue around my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He runs his tongue over the roof of my mouth a few more times before pulling back. He plants butterfly kisses along my jaw, and I turn my head to give Rogue more access as he reaches me neck. He trails kisses down my neck, pausing at my mate mark.

Pulling back, Rogue asks me as he gently taps my mark, "May I?"

I nod. Rogue leans down and kisses my mate mark, before I feel him scraping his teeth along it. He smirks when I let out a breathy moan, and kisses the mark a couple more times more licking it.

Rogue's lips return to my own and my hands snap to his hair, my fingers curling in his raven locks. I moan into the kiss, deepening it, and I feel his hips grind against mine. Rogue slips his hands under my light pink short sleeved pyjama shirt, gently rubbing up and down my sides.

I tug at Rogue's hair as I moan into the kiss, before he pulls back, as we both need air right now. Our faces flushed from kissing, we gaze at each other. It's been one year since the war with Tartaros ended, and Fairy Tail disbanded. While my guild mates have all gone their separate ways, my friends from Sakura Village have returned home.