.05

"i can't believe you enrolled me." the redhead grumbled, standing in the line for participants to fill out their registrations form. felix who had said he wasn't even going to step into the company building, is now standing like a statue in their front desk. "remember what happened last time?"

"yeah.. i remember." chan sheepishly smiled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "but you'll win this time, i'm sure of it, lixie." the brunette patted his friends shoulders from behind.

felix squished his face, cocking his head."why did you even enroll me?"

chan sighed, "i wanted you to take your mind off of what happened." felix's eyes softened, nodding along to the brunette's words.

"it's fine," the redhead softly spoke, "ill just ask if i can withdraw."

"oh that won't change anything," a snarl came from behind them, it was the same brunette felix saw at the dance studio. the one who undressed him with his eyes, "hyunjin here's gonna win the prize."

the blonde beside him jabbed his elbow in the brunette's ribs, "shut up," he harshly whispered.

felix saw red. he couldn't believe the guy who kicked him out of chick fil a is entering the same competition as him. suddenly the redhead couldn't care less about the prize, he just wanted to win so the tattooed blonde wouldn't. it would be felix's own little sweet revenge, especially for this so called hyunjin.

"trust me, that won't happen. not if i'm going to be winning that prize," the redhead barked back.

felix felt a small nudge on his shoulder, turning around to see a confused and concerned chan. "i thought you didn't want to compete," he whispered in the redhead's ear.

"not anymore." the words dawned on felix, burdening him with a weight he didn't know he could carry. he had to win.

it's been two hours, and felix was vigorously practicing every since. it turns out that the competition was only a month away. the redhead still had to pick out a song and come up with his own choreography for it.

"how does it feel to come back in the grind after two years?" felix turned around to see chan leaning against the wall, sucking a lollipop. he stuck out his hand, revealing another sucker. lime.

the redhead chuckled heartlessly, accepting the peace offering. he couldn't stay mad at the tall brunette for long, even though chan hadn't gotten his consent to enter him in the chaotic competition.

the redhead popped the sucker into his mouth, "feels like hell." his voice muffled from the high fructose shell in his mouth.

chan hummed, nodding along. his phone dinged, revealing a text message, "shit, ji needs me."

"mhm, sure." felix winked several times at chan, making it looks as if his eye's twitching.

"shut up." chan flushed, flipping off the aussie and running out the door.

the redhead sighed staring down at the wood grain polished floor, "guess it's just you and me."

he had practiced several times, creating sweat in his hair and shirt sticking to his chest. felix collapsed on the floor, sighing as the cold ground relieved his strained back, "ugh-i need to lose weight."

"nah, you're good man." a slow clapping emitted from the entrance, felix picked his head up not caring enough to show off his double chin, furrowing his eyebrows.

"how long have you been here?" the blood rushing to the redhead's face was not only because he was out of breath.

hyunjin looked at the younger that was displayed on the floor, smiling down at him, "long enough to know that you make friends with wood grain floors."

felix stammered, incoherent words stuttering out of his loud mouth. "t-they're g-good conversationalists...?"

"mhm," hyunjin grinned, "they are." the tattooed blonde lent down, sticking out his hand.

the redhead rolled his eyes and scoffed, "what? here to insult my moves?"

"you've got great moves." the older complemented making felix's crimson face even more vibrant. "i'm just here for peace." as felix took hyunjin's hand, both of their bodies felt a weight lift off of them.

"t-thanks.."

"you wanna practice together?" the blonde asked, swinging his black duffle bag over his shoulder.

felix gave the other a small smile, "yeah, i'd like that."

+ hey, like.. you wanna be friends ? ☞☜