.09

"why'd you bring your lightsaber?"

"why wouldn't i?"

felix and jisung were know for being stupid. so stupid, that they almost had gotten arrested for one of their many mischievous plans. chan had to talk to the police, faking himself as their legal guardian.

"you sure this is gonna work?" the blonde asked from the drivers seat. he glanced to his right, scoffing once he saw felix's shaking hands.

it was a stakeout, of course he'd be nervous.

the redhead had brought along binoculars. he squinted his eyes, looking up from the gadget and into the glass window. "probably not." felix replied as if it weren't a big thing.

they were used to it.

"what do you think is happening?" jisung asked.

felix whined, lips turning into a pout. his eyebrows were furrowed, "i can't see a thing!" he dug his eyes into the binocular holes, hoping to get a better sight, "they look so small."

"turn them around dumbass," jisung deadpanned, facepalming himself once felix let out a little noise of excitement in recognition.

the pair were stalking the tattooed blonde, in hopes of getting to know the boy better. felix didn't have the courage to talk to hyunjin, not wanting to risk getting embarrassed or humiliated.

the redhead gasped out aloud, grasping jisung's attention. the blonde quirked his eyebrow while the younger growled, "his boss just fucking slapped him!" felix immediately unbuckled his seatbelt, reaching out for the door only to be pushed down back down into the leather seat.

jisung shot him a glare as the redhead sat back with a huff, "you idiot!" the blonde seethed making the redhead pout, "that's just going to wind up jin in more trouble. you don't want that, do you?"

felix cowered back into the seat, looking down in shame, "n-no." the younger spoke in a small voice, like a student recognizing their wrongdoing.

after about fifteen minutes later and a box of waffle fries, their eyes perked to a familiar blonde walking out of the fast food chain. felix's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, while jisung gaped at the tattooed boy, "i thought you said his shift doesn't end until 10."

it was only 9.

the redhead didn't miss the way hyunjin walked to his car in different clothes. his usual attire of white scrubs were changed into black leather pants, black tight hoodies, and a black baseball cap. hyunjin had also fixated himself with a black mask.

"let's follow him," felix muttered, grabbing his binoculars and putting on his black sunglasses. he grabbed one of his pride colored scarves and tied it around his face. the redhead then grabbed one of his grandma's flower hats and stamped it on his head, "ok! i think i'm ready."

"you sure you need all—?"

"shut up and drive."

felix didn't realize how much of a high standard he had put hyunjin in. he didn't realize how in his eyes, hyunjin was a god. to him, hyunjin made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. yet he was blinded by his own enjoyment, to finally see who the blonde really was.

the redhead wouldn't say he was a judgmental character. felix would always take things he saw into consideration. yet the 19 year old teenager didn't know what to think when he saw the tall blonde pull up into the town's local prison. "there's got to be some mistake," he muttered, clenching his fists.

the boy who sat beside him shared his sympathy, "lixie.."

"i need a minute."

felix felt his chest tighten, his vision blurring. a distant ringing aroused in his mind, as the redhead blinked back a dizzy daze. the teenager couldn't digest the fact that a kind, warm hearted boy could be coming to this kind of a place. as felix released a shaky breath, jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"felix, talk to me. are you—"

"i feel like i'm gonna throw up.."

his friend's eyes widened, restlessly trying to find a bag. as he secured a crumbled up bag from chick fil a, jisung pushed it into the redhead's awaiting arms. the blonde winced upon seeing the bile throw itself from felix's esophagus. he ran his hand down the younger's back, frowning at the way felix gagged.

"there, there," jisung ran his fingers through felix's hair, just the way he likes it, "let it all out, fe."

the redhead's eyes brimmed with tears, wrapping his arms around his waist after discarding the bag and chucking it outside the window. he choked on a sob, cowering into the blonde's side. felix peeked his eyes out from jisung's shoulder once he saw someone walk out of the building in a hurry.

his eyes widened once he saw what the tattooed boy had in his grasp. a gun. felix looked up at jisung, sharing the same expression. "w-we should get o-out of here.." the redhead mumbled, jisung nodding his head along. the older's hand shook, fidgeting to get a hold of the clutch.

"hold on.." the blonde muttered, faltering as he took a few pictures of hyunjin. felix scowled out him, yet he didn't stop his friend. jisung glanced back at the redhead, "we telling chan?"

"definitely not." felix released a breath as they drove away from the prison sign. "he doesn't need to worry about this shit."

"you don't either," the blonde grumbled back, not missing the way felix flipped him out. "what we doing now?" jisung asked, skimming through the photos he had taken.

"i know a person that might be useful.." the blonde didn't say anything else. felix looked out the window, feeling the bitter taste of vomit in his mouth. he couldn't talk, thoughts filled with heartache and despair. most of all, felix was lost. and scared.

+ lmao idek :]. thoughts ?