MCFLY REQUESTED

For Harryscurls90460

***3rd person****
You were hanging out with 4 of your closest friends, Tom, Danny , Harry and Dougie.all incredible handsome and funny. You joked around a lot with them and spent a lot of time together. unknown to you all of the guys have had a teeny weeny crush on you at one point or another but they had all made a pact that non of them can do anything with you because your are so close to them all and known them for such a long time.

****YOUR POV****
"Right I'm officially bored! Lets play a game!" Tom exclaims from the place he was slumped on the couch with ferero rocher wrappers scattered around him. "Sure." We all agree. "What game?" Dougie asks. "Truth or dare?" Harry suggests a smirk prominent on his face. "Oh god!" I grown, confused looks shot in my direction. "Well we all know what happened last time!" I laugh. "Tom and Dougie were making out in the kitchen , Harry and I were talking about our fears and Danny was streaking naked down the street and nearly got us all arrested!" I say in fits of laughter and Danny winces at the memory. "Oh come on y/n!"after plenty of nagging and convincing I finally agree to play.

We play a few rounds and so far, Tom and Danny have touched tongues, dougies told us his most embarrassing moment and now it's my go. "Truth or dare?" Dougie asks. "Hmmmm I think I'm gonna go for a truth!" I say. "Oh spoil sport!" Danny complains and I shoot him a playful glare. "Guys I've got a good one!" Tom says excitedly motioning for the boys to crowd around him to hear his idea. I hear nods and hums in agreement as I try to look over in to the huddle the boys have formed . "Go on then!" I press. "Right. Well, your truth is.... Out of the four of us who would make the best boyfriend?And explain your answer" Harry asks. I take a deep breath as all the boys sit up right and shift uncomfortably in their seats. " well for the record I love you all! But if I'm gonna have to erm ehh ... Say harry." I say blushing furiously and fiddling with the hem of my top. "And why's that?" Dougie asks , not in a rude way in more of a excited way. " well.... I guess I kind of maybe have a bit of a crush on him." I confess. I look up slightly Tom Danny and dougie grinning widely and Harry with wide eyes that look like they could pop out his sockets any moment."you like me?" He asks a smile creeping up on to his lips. I just nod shyly."I KNEW IT!" Tom yells fist bumping the air. "He likes you too you know!" Danny blurts. "MATE!" Harry scolds. "It's Ok, haz we all agreed you would be the best one for her!" Danny explains as dougie and Tom nod along. "What the hell is going on!" I ask."long story but we will leave you two to talk. Go get her juddy!" Tom smiles as the other boys leave the room.

"So you like me huh?" I asks cheekily braking the silence. He smiles and moves closer to me. "I might do. So if you fancy coming along on a date with me tonight ill pick you up at 8" he grins. "See u then!" I kiss him on the cheek and get up to get ready for our date!

Sorry it took so long but I hope u like it!
Lowri xxxx💖